Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Quote from: The Bearded One on April 28, 2017, 02:01:24 PM
SouthTyroneGael, as a matter of interest (not ridicule) do you coach any of your club teams? Do you try to influence the younger playing members of your club to play a more open and attacking style of football?
unfortunately I don't have time cause I'm too busy on here. But if I did, I would. But to be honest my worst nightmare would be to coach a pile of young lads how to play football then see someone like Mickey Harte get them and ruin them.

tothetop03

Some result for Edendork beating Ardboe....

Redhand Santa

Couple of surprises in division 1 with edendork winning and coslisland getting a 1 point win in dromore. Lot of goals about with killycogher getting 5, pomeroy 6 and in division 2 the moy getting 7 with county panellist loughran getting 4 of them. Any reports?

seanmc123

Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 30, 2017, 07:34:47 PM
Couple of surprises in division 1 with edendork winning and coslisland getting a 1 point win in dromore. Lot of goals about with killycogher getting 5, pomeroy 6 and in division 2 the moy getting 7 with county panellist loughran getting 4 of them. Any reports?

Was only at the Dromore game. Coalisland parked the bus and caught dromore with a few sucker punches. Saying that dromore only have themselves to blame. Kicked themselves out of it. Mccusker and sludden still to come back so il not be worried yet. Have to say I never seen the ref before, believe he was from Moy. Shocking poor, anyone who this ref was ?

square_ball

ONeill

All set up for Owen Roes v Derrytresk in Leckpatrick next week. Probably the biggest game in Tyrone since the Coalisland/Clonoe final in the early 90s.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ONeill on April 30, 2017, 11:09:27 PM
All set up for Owen Roes v Derrytresk in Leckpatrick next week. Probably the biggest game in Tyrone since the Coalisland/Clonoe final in the early 90s.

What kinda sandwiches do you like?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

omagh_gael

Looking at the Cappagh Twitter feed and noticed that Mark Bradley wasn't among the scorers. I'm assuming he was injured after the long training weekend last week?

In hiding

Quote from: seanmc123 on April 30, 2017, 09:33:48 PM
Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 30, 2017, 07:34:47 PM

Was only at the Dromore game. Coalisland parked the bus and caught dromore with a few sucker punches. Saying that dromore only have themselves to blame. Kicked themselves out of it. Mccusker and sludden still to come back so il not be worried yet. Have to say I never seen the ref before, believe he was from Moy. Shocking poor, anyone who this ref was ?
Do you mean they played the way Tyrone play

PMG1

No Fianna are more extreme than Tyrone, 15 behind the ball at all times when they haven't got it, brutal to watch an must be even worse to play for but it gets results. Just can't see the Fianna players sticking that for a full season.

paddyjohn

Who is in charge of Coalisland this year?

LeoMc

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 30, 2017, 11:55:01 PM
Looking at the Cappagh Twitter feed and noticed that Mark Bradley wasn't among the scorers. I'm assuming he was injured after the long training weekend last week?
Did he not play against Carmen last Sunday evening?

tothetop03

Quote from: LeoMc on May 01, 2017, 10:51:43 AM

Played last week v Clonoe went off with about 5 to go...

omagh_gael

Quote from: LeoMc on May 01, 2017, 10:51:43 AM

He did, yeah. I meant that after the training weekend and that Clonoe game he went off. Any word of what sort of injury he has? Unless he played yesterday and didn't get on the score sheet!

Beantown

Quote from: PMG1 on May 01, 2017, 10:10:29 AM
No Fianna are more extreme than Tyrone, 15 behind the ball at all times when they haven't got it, brutal to watch an must be even worse to play for but it gets results. Just can't see the Fianna players sticking that for a full season.

Think it's horses for courses.  Fianna always left 4 up front against Omagh... got caught on counter attack a few times but didn't ask their scoring forwards to track back that much....