Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: hardstation on August 09, 2019, 10:09:50 PM
I wouldn't. I think you'd find a large portion of people in the village, Shankill, Tiger's Bay and working class east Belfast would agree with what Bryson has to say most of the time.

Flegs, pallets, tyres, our culture, OWC & not an 'O' Level between them. Their only educational achievement  is to get statemented.

marty34

I wouldn't. I think you'd find a large portion of people in the village, Shankill, Tiger's Bay and working class east Belfast would agree with what Bryson has to say most of the time.

And so do the DUP and other unionist parties.  Re: issues like the bonefires, they all sing off the same hymn sheet (no pun intended).

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: hardstation on August 09, 2019, 10:21:58 PM
Quote from: playwiththewind1st on August 09, 2019, 10:18:00 PM

Flegs, pallets, tyres, our culture, OWC & not an 'O' Level between them. Their only educational achievement  is to get statemented.
That's a poor enough comment tbh.

True though.

Dire Ear

HS knows his stuff, in my opinion

Main Street

What are their asessed special needs?

charlieTully

Quote from: Main Street on August 10, 2019, 12:04:55 AM
What are their asessed special needs?

to get statemented is to be assessed for a learning disabilty/special need.

johnnycool

Quote from: marty34 on August 09, 2019, 10:27:43 PM

And so do the DUP and other unionist parties.  Re: issues like the bonefires, they all sing off the same hymn sheet (no pun intended).

David Irvine has been the only sane voice Loyalism has put forward in decades and is sorely missed.

The DUP play the loyalist card at election time and the rest of the time don't give a flying f**k for them but throw a few K at an "outreach" program to line the pockets of the local gangsters to keep them at bay.

Bryson is using them as a way of getting himself a media career helped by the likes of Nolan and Co calling him every other day.

general_lee

Not sure if it's been mentioned already or not on here but Bryson has made a complete dick of himself with forging signatures and was exposed by BBC. Says it's a smear campaign but doesn't actually deny it's him. Guy is a complete idiot, hopefully means we will hear less from him on Radio Ulster

tyroneman

Quote from: general_lee on August 12, 2019, 03:14:08 PM
Not sure if it's been mentioned already or not on here but Bryson has made a complete dick of himself with forging signatures and was exposed by BBC. Says it's a smear campaign but doesn't actually deny it's him. Guy is a complete idiot, hopefully means we will hear less from him on Radio Ulster

Wouldn't put money on it.....media these days and particularly Nolan seem to be in a constant race to the bottom, which puts off sensible guests from appearing and just perpetuates a vicious circle. Stunt politics is the order of the day; anything, no matter how innocuous, will be taken as a sign of grevious offence and genuinely egregious acts will be brushed under the carpet.

All part of the 'look over here, so you don't look over there' approach to politics in this place. And enough mouthpieces and morons on both sides to both fall for it and be used by the organ grinders to perpetuate it.

RedHand88

Quote from: general_lee on August 12, 2019, 03:14:08 PM

That was a class piece of investigative journalism by Kevin Magee. Bryson was well caught. Of course, it's all a ploy by the SF/IRA/Alliance/BBC/pan-nationalist front.
Don't understand his gripe with the beeb, it's the only media outlet that gives him any airtime.

trailer

Quote from: trailer on June 28, 2019, 07:40:45 PM
Quote from: An Watcher on June 28, 2019, 07:05:27 PM
If true, someone has died, respect this irrespective of the life they have lead or their views

Yes lets remember him for the person he was. The person who accused a Primary School of being an IRA training camp because it flew the Italian Flag. A person who turned up at a court appearance dressed the banned Muslim cleric Abu Hamza. The person who oversaw "victims groups" which had some financial irregularities.
Please share your memories as well.

Lets remember him as the man who had a hand in over 70 murders in Northern Ireland. Along with other resistance figures such as Noel Little, Father of South Belfast MP Emma Little Pengelly.

A dirty rotten ****. Hell would be too good for him.

http://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2019/10/08/news/mi5-cleared-hard-drives-relating-to-pat-finucane-investigation-latest-spotlight-programme-reveals-1732935/

Shamrock Shore

I do hope now, assuming that this is true and I have no doubt that it is, that Frazer is Satan's special project right now.

Tyrdub

Quote from: trailer on October 08, 2019, 09:23:14 AM
If true, someone has died, respect this irrespective of the life they have lead or their views

Yes lets remember him for the person he was. The person who accused a Primary School of being an IRA training camp because it flew the Italian Flag. A person who turned up at a court appearance dressed the banned Muslim cleric Abu Hamza. The person who oversaw "victims groups" which had some financial irregularities.

Lets remember him as the man who had a hand in over 70 murders in Northern Ireland. Along with other resistance figures such as Noel Little, Father of South Belfast MP Emma Little Pengelly.

http://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2019/10/08/news/mi5-cleared-hard-drives-relating-to-pat-finucane-investigation-latest-spotlight-programme-reveals-1732935/

on another note - has Ms Pengelly every been asked any questions about here da's background activities?

Armamike

Quote from: Tyrdub on October 09, 2019, 01:51:02 PM

on another note - has Ms Pengelly every been asked any questions about here da's background activities?

Martin O'M has referred to it very directly in any panel debates he's been on with her in the past couple of years.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Tyrdub

Quote from: Armamike on October 09, 2019, 02:50:30 PM
Quote from: Tyrdub on October 09, 2019, 01:51:02 PM

Martin O'M has referred to it very directly in any panel debates he's been on with her in the past couple of years.

I suppose that's something, but I meant since the show went out