Haven't entered but would next year
17 (17.9%)
Couldnt be bothered anymore
9 (9.5%)
Never saw the appeal
7 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 92

DickyRock

Folks, just want to see what yous think of the site.

Alot of effort goes into the site and I want to gauge your thoughts on it. If no one can be bothered then I'll shut the doors. If you think its shite then just say so.

The sites down at the minute and just want to see if it is worth the effort to get it back up and going again.

Cheers,

Dicky

youbetterbelieveit

well dicky, i thought it was a great idea, enjoyed keeping eye on it over the course of the season,

Croí na hÉireann

Keep er lit if possible Dicky
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

dodo

Excuse my ignorance but is this a predictions over the year league ?

Cloc Mor

Some problems with posting predictions at times last year but thoroughly enjoyed the experience.  Look forward to taking part this year.  Great stuff

Spiritof98

Wasn't part of it this year but will def do it next year. You have my support
I'll go back if Marsdens back

mayo51

hope you keep it going dickey ,really enjoyed last year.

ONeill

Definitely a highlight for the board. Hard work i'm sure but much appreciated. Any chance of a variety of knock-outs (even county v county as in county average v county average as long as there were at least, say, 4 predictors from that county).
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jack Dempsey

Have never played before as missed the start last year but would like to next time out

Farrandeelin

I played it in 2005. Last year however, I just forgot to fill it in for a few weeks and I thought it wouldn't be worth my while doing it anymore, hopefully next year if I can remember to do it I will.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

stephenite

It's brilliant Dicky, a fantastic idea

uselessfootballer

I played in 2006 (all comps) for the first time and thought it was a great set-up, will play again for sure if it can be kept going.

Barney

Dicky I think its good fun and you put alot of work into it. I hope you keep it up. I know it is thankless.

Mayo4Sam

I thought it was brilliant dickie, tried to pay something towards it but that paypal has never liked me, if u'd PM me bank details myself and a few mates would put a score each towards it for next year, maybe something other people could think about?
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Sandy Hill

Will continue to play and do appreciate the amount of work involved in building and maintaining the site. Would a small contribution (£s) from all participants help in any way? I would be keen on an inter-county competition as suggested by O'Neill.
"Stercus accidit"