?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ned

Quote from: illdecide on December 07, 2018, 08:30:13 PM
Who would have thought tomorrow's match would have been a top of the table clash...

The narrative from media and Scottish football commentators has always been "We need a strong Rangers". We don't. Beating Aberdeen last Sunday in a dour final and hopefully beating Kilmarnock tomorrow is more satisfying than beating a weak rangers.

Over the Bar

Quote from: The CCCC on December 08, 2018, 12:55:13 AM
Looking two tickets for Hamilton on Sat 26th January. First time heading over. Really only singles left on Celtic website. Anyone know anywhere I could get two?
You'll have no problem CCCC. There will be loads floating about

MoChara

Quote from: The CCCC on December 08, 2018, 12:55:13 AM
Looking two tickets for Hamilton on Sat 26th January. First time heading over. Really only singles left on Celtic website. Anyone know anywhere I could get two?

Your local Celtic supporters club be a good place to start I'd say.

illdecide

Yip, you'll pick up two tickets together for that no problem.

What do you men think of the possibility of Celtic refusing tickets for Sevco game in Govamaina? The two options is take them and send 800 supporters and hope the Police and Stewards can guarantee their safety or refuse to take their ticket allocation due to safety reasons...

Or i suppose do Celtic leave it up to the supporters to decide?

Celtic yesterday in the first half were excellent...Kilmarnock didn't know what way to turn they were under that much pressure, as good a performance as i've seen in a while. I just love the way Celtic respond when a team puts it up to them they just seem to move up a gear or two and steamroll (domestically) whoever is put in front of them...Was just looking at the fixtures there and Celtic are away to Hibs, Aberdeen and Huns all this month...big month Dec.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

themac_23

Quote from: illdecide on December 09, 2018, 10:49:03 AM
Yip, you'll pick up two tickets together for that no problem.

What do you men think of the possibility of Celtic refusing tickets for Sevco game in Govamaina? The two options is take them and send 800 supporters and hope the Police and Stewards can guarantee their safety or refuse to take their ticket allocation due to safety reasons...

Or i suppose do Celtic leave it up to the supporters to decide?

Celtic yesterday in the first half were excellent...Kilmarnock didn't know what way to turn they were under that much pressure, as good a performance as i've seen in a while. I just love the way Celtic respond when a team puts it up to them they just seem to move up a gear or two and steamroll (domestically) whoever is put in front of them...Was just looking at the fixtures there and Celtic are away to Hibs, Aberdeen and Huns all this month...big month Dec.

I was thinking about the ticket situation, i actually go against the grain, we should say thanks but no thanks, dont take the tickets, we will see a real shit storm in the media, Celtic come out and say it isn't safe for us to put 800 Fans in there where they have decides to put us (which it isn't) and stick to our guns, we will get the full allocation back. by taking the 800 it sets a precedent.

Played well yesterday, we are ticking along well, liked BR comments on not changing the team just because players are back from injury, basically saying this is our 11 at the minute until someone else grabs their chance. Looking forward to going to the game on Thurs, atmosphere should be electric and hopefully enough to get us over the line

Insane Bolt

Don't take the tickets, is it posssible to put it on a giant screen at Celtic Park? Fill it instead either free or give receipts to charity.

Main Street

The team needs some block of supporters there to celebrate all the goals scored and the inevitable crushing victory. It's not the same if there's nobody there to witness it.

marty34

Targetman

Getting a complete run around here, these are good, never thought I'd say this but Rogic is terrible tonight!!

Main Street

Too many players playing with club feet, fortunately Salzburg are wasteful (so far) and keep giving the ball back to Celtic.

Dire Ear

Looks like a bad break for Christie

Aaron Boone

Targetman

Its a funny ole game, cheers Rosenberg!!

Over the Bar

The commentator... "That's the sort of Norway plus, plus deal we like!!"  ;D

clarshack

A bizarre farcical evening but will take it nonetheless lol