All Ireland u21 football championship 2015

Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

To be fair to the Roscommon poster, there's nothing worse than being choked, pushed, pullled and wrestled to the ground, for over a minute.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

larryin89

Quote from: ONeill on April 19, 2015, 10:17:08 PM
To be fair to the Roscommon poster, there's nothing worse than being choked, pushed, pullled and wrestled to the ground, for over a minute.

Touch of fifty shades about that.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

BennyHarp

Quote from: Syferus on April 19, 2015, 10:05:12 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on April 19, 2015, 09:49:31 PM
Quote from: Syferus on April 19, 2015, 09:35:03 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on April 19, 2015, 09:12:17 PM
Quote from: Syferus on April 19, 2015, 07:55:40 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on April 19, 2015, 07:23:12 PM
Quote from: Syferus on April 19, 2015, 07:18:37 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on April 19, 2015, 07:16:01 PM
Quote from: Syferus on April 19, 2015, 07:11:52 PM
Oh, do not open that can of worms.

McNulty essentially assaulted Ronan Daly for over a minute, choking, pushing, pulling, wrestling him to the ground nevermind a few jabs. This happened near the end when Tyrone had the match as good as won and he was clearly taunting Daly too. All he wanted was for the ref to see it and spend an age trying to figure out what happened. It went on so long other Roscommon players had to go over to Daly to get the joker off him and he still didn't stop until the referee finally noticed what had become a five or six person melee. Genuinely one of the most pointlessly prolonged dirty acts I've seen on a football field.

You won fair and square, why engage in that shite?

So he just picked on him for no reason, when the game was in the bag and the Roscommon player let him push, pull, punch and wrestle him whilst passively standing there? That's awful stuff! Poor old Roscommon, the definition of restraint. Maybe you'll win the fair play league?

Read that again and tell me where I said that.

Ah right so it was six of one then? You implied it was all McNultys fault!

It was 100% instigated and continued by McNulty. You can dress it in a frilly dress if you want but it was what it was.

Ah sure you did very well. You lasted just over 24 hours before pointing the finger at the big bad nordies for bullying your fellas. Most counties barely make to the end of the game.

Grow up Benny. I even said in the post (in response to O'Niell serious/not serious commentary on another incident) that Tyrone won fair and square.

I don't see what there is for you or anyone to gain from defending that pathetic sort of stuff, the player should be told by management to cop on and be the better man. it just reflects poorly on him and on Tyrone otherwise.

Ah come on, just by sticking on the end of your post that Tyrone won fair and square, doesn't mean that you can make all sorts of accusations about a player, (calling him a joker who had choked, pushed, pulled and punched one of your players) without someone picking you up on your comments. Your little story smacks of sour grapes which aren't evident in any other Rossie who has posted on here.

It's not an accusation, it happened in full view of a filled stand and the crowd was trying to get the referee to turn around for the better part of a minute.

If you think pointing out stupid behaviour and saying it had nothing to do with the result is sour grapes I really don't know what to say. The siege mentality just seemed to kick in with you and any criticism is refuted as being part of some sort of 'gang up on the Nordies' conspiracy.

Count to 60 seconds there. So, you are saying McNulty essentially assaulted Ronan Daly for that length of time? I'd say that is a fairly big accusation. Now I admit I am being a bit paranoid here when I say that, given the level of negative press that Tyrone get in the media, I'm expecting that they will have a field day about one of our players assaulting another player for a full minute in full view of a filled stand. 60 seconds is a long time to be choking, pulling, pushing, wrestling and punching someone so there will be pictures, video evidence etc in the National press about this I'm sure....Or maybe it was just a bit of handbags that happens in most games up and down the country every Sunday?
That was never a square ball!!

tiempo

Would the Roscommon bus be available for the Final do you reckon?
Just getting a few quotes atm, pm me if you know who to contact for a price

Jinxy

It's in the garage at the moment.
The wheels are coming off.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Rossfan

Quote from: Jinxy on April 19, 2015, 10:49:15 PM
It's in the garage at the moment.
The wheels are coming off.

A bit like the Meath GAA set up :P
As for the assault on Ronan Daly "I didn't see it to be honest" until my mate says look at this.
Tyrone 20 should have been booked too for joining in .
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

The Black Mamba

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 19, 2015, 10:35:11 PM

McNulty essentially assaulted Ronan Daly for over a minute, choking, pushing, pulling, wrestling him to the ground nevermind a few jabs. This happened near the end when Tyrone had the match as good as won and he was clearly taunting Daly too. All he wanted was for the ref to see it and spend an age trying to figure out what happened. It went on so long other Roscommon players had to go over to Daly to get the joker off him and he still didn't stop until the referee finally noticed what had become a five or six person melee. Genuinely one of the most pointlessly prolonged dirty acts I've seen on a football field.

So he just picked on him for no reason, when the game was in the bag and the Roscommon player let him push, pull, punch and wrestle him whilst passively standing there? That's awful stuff! Poor old Roscommon, the definition of restraint. Maybe you'll win the fair play league?

It was 100% instigated and continued by McNulty. You can dress it in a frilly dress if you want but it was what it was.

Ah sure you did very well. You lasted just over 24 hours before pointing the finger at the big bad nordies for bullying your fellas. Most counties barely make to the end of the game.

Grow up Benny. I even said in the post (in response to O'Niell serious/not serious commentary on another incident) that Tyrone won fair and square.

I don't see what there is for you or anyone to gain from defending that pathetic sort of stuff, the player should be told by management to cop on and be the better man. it just reflects poorly on him and on Tyrone otherwise.

Ah come on, just by sticking on the end of your post that Tyrone won fair and square, doesn't mean that you can make all sorts of accusations about a player, (calling him a joker who had choked, pushed, pulled and punched one of your players) without someone picking you up on your comments. Your little story smacks of sour grapes which aren't evident in any other Rossie who has posted on here.

It's not an accusation, it happened in full view of a filled stand and the crowd was trying to get the referee to turn around for the better part of a minute.

If you think pointing out stupid behaviour and saying it had nothing to do with the result is sour grapes I really don't know what to say. The siege mentality just seemed to kick in with you and any criticism is refuted as being part of some sort of 'gang up on the Nordies' conspiracy.

Count to 60 seconds there. So, you are saying McNulty essentially assaulted Ronan Daly for that length of time? I'd say that is a fairly big accusation. Now I admit I am being a bit paranoid here when I say that, given the level of negative press that Tyrone get in the media, I'm expecting that they will have a field day about one of our players assaulting another player for a full minute in full view of a filled stand. 60 seconds is a long time to be choking, pulling, pushing, wrestling and punching someone so there will be pictures, video evidence etc in the National press about this I'm sure....Or maybe it was just a bit of handbags that happens in most games up and down the country every Sunday?
Yes he did, it happened in plain sight no anti-Northern conspiracy about it. It was so late in the game as well no need for it at all and yes it didn't reflect well on the player or Tyrone.

Throw ball

Tyrone ones getting very sensitive. This current under 21 team have a winning way about them. Not always the most pleasant but they have a way of getting the job done. Their senior team has been missing that for quite a while. Long may that continue.

Rossfan

Quote from: Throw ball on April 20, 2015, 12:21:38 AM
Tyrone ones getting very sensitive. This current under 21 team have a winning way about them. Not always the most pleasant but they have a way of getting the job done. Their senior team has been missing that for quite a while. Long may that continue.
It will until we get strong referees to implement the rules.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Rossfan on April 20, 2015, 09:47:15 AM
::)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

time ticking away

Whatever the rights or wrongs of who did what to whom, Roscommon didn't seem to have the knowledge (football intelligence) or more importantly the heart for the battle on Saturday. That should be a much bigger worry to the Rossies that anything else
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: The Black Mamba on April 19, 2015, 11:24:32 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on April 19, 2015, 10:35:11 PM

Yes he did, it happened in plain sight no anti-Northern conspiracy about it. It was so late in the game as well no need for it at all and yes it didn't reflect well on the player or Tyrone.

Take your time lads , go and watch the match, seen the incident at the game but watched the game again last night, and you will see that Mc Nulty is first grabbed by the throat whilst he is on his back, that is what Mc Nulty reacted to. And fair play to him, take no shit from some player who wants to grab you on the throat when your defenceless on your back as Mc Nulty was when the incident started.

cuconnacht

Quote from: larryin89 on April 19, 2015, 10:21:48 PM
Quote from: ONeill on April 19, 2015, 10:17:08 PM

Touch of fifty shades about that.
Look it,if he wanted a kiss he shoulda just asked for a kiss an I think it was a forty-five!

Syferus

Quote from: time ticking away on April 20, 2015, 10:35:57 AM
Whatever the rights or wrongs of who did what to whom, Roscommon didn't seem to have the knowledge (football intelligence) or more importantly the heart for the battle on Saturday. That should be a much bigger worry to the Rossies that anything else

::)

You're not really helping yourselves trying to brush stuff like that under the rug. It's just going to come back and bite you in the long run.

That should be a much bigger worry to Tyrone than someone mentioning what happened.

And the poster trying to make out Daly instigated it - nope, and the replay you're refering to does not show anything close to the full incident.

reddgnhand

Quote from: Rossfan on April 20, 2015, 09:47:15 AM

What do you actually mean by this nonsense.