Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambrose

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 25, 2020, 05:07:04 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on February 25, 2020, 04:55:28 PM
Careful where parking.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2020/0225/1117448-rathcoole/

Mother of 3. Christ.

Medical and psychiatric assistance is being made available to her in custody.

Maybe if these services has been available to this young woman beforehand this would never have happened. Tragedy for everyone concerned.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Ambrose on February 26, 2020, 12:21:01 AM
Careful where parking.

Mother of 3. Christ.

Medical and psychiatric assistance is being made available to her in custody.

Maybe if these services has been available to this young woman beforehand this would never have happened. Tragedy for everyone concerned.

Not disputing the fact that anyone that randomly kills someone over a parking space isn't barking, but id say that giving someone professional psychiatric help is standard in such cases, as a lawyer defending her, he would do that as a matter of course. But she may have had no problems or signs that gave any indication that she do something like that.

Agreed on the psychiatric help, it seems to be minimal at best, I was in A&E the other week and the amount of people in for what i can only assume from observation for mental health issues was very high, a lot of concerned frighten looking parents, at their wits ends and it seems A&E is their only option, there were no immediate signs of a physical problem.

One has to question why has this not be acted on firstly by the NHS and secondly by even the private sector? If it was my child going through those issues I wouldn't be expecting a lot from the NHS and would go down the private route straight away
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Square Ball

In the name of f**k.

BBC News - Six-year-old girl arrested at Florida school
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51638871
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

J70

Denn Forever

My younger sister scribbled all over it.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

screenexile

What the f**k did she do to warrant that???!!!!

I worry for the calibre of teacher that's coming through if they think it's necessary to arrest a 6 year old jesus f**k I can't get my head around that at all.

armaghniac

Quote from: screenexile on February 26, 2020, 11:34:15 AM

I worry for the calibre of teacher that's coming through if they think it's necessary to arrest a 6 year old jesus f**k I can't get my head around that at all.

You have to wonder about the US. This would never have happened in Europe or Canada.

BennyCake

If yer man held his imaginary friend captive, is that considered a hostage situation?

J70

Quote from: armaghniac on February 26, 2020, 11:47:28 AM
Quote from: screenexile on February 26, 2020, 11:34:15 AM

You have to wonder about the US. This would never have happened in Europe or Canada.

A lot of Americans just don't give a shit about other people. In some cases they don't even see them as people.

quit yo jibbajabba

The Duffy story is def a bit wtf

couldnt be arsed posting a link soz

armaghniac

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on February 26, 2020, 12:42:35 PM
It's Florida. Most USA'ians regard the state/place as a punchline for oddball, weird & "the f*ck?" behaviour. Not hugely different to quipping "Only in America..." by us freedom-hating terrorist-luvin commies that reside outside of its borders.

If you've time to kill, do a search for "Florida man" or "Florida man meme" through your favourite Internet search engine. You should be able to read loads of stuff like those mentioned below...

This is a fair point, the US has a lot of variation. Massachusetts or Oregon might have quite a different way of doing things.

Ambrose

Careful where parking.

Mother of 3. Christ.

Some very interesting photos of the mother of 3 doing the rounds.

When will people learn that once this stuff is out there, there is no taking it back.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Ambrose on February 26, 2020, 09:07:32 PM
Careful where parking.

Mother of 3. Christ.

Some very interesting photos of the mother of 3 doing the rounds.

When will people learn that once this stuff is out there, there is no taking it back.

Haven't got these yet. Anticipation builds!