Belfast International Airport Parking

Started by bogball88, June 25, 2022, 10:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

I blame brexit... If you'd have shown your UK passport you get front row parking with a valet free of charge...

Daughters boyfriend brought us and collected us.... Use the kids as much as you can
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 24, 2022, 03:46:56 PM
I blame brexit... If you'd have shown your UK passport you get front row parking with a valet free of charge...

Daughters boyfriend brought us and collected us.... Use the kids as much as you can

East of the Bann spoilt softies

Hoof Hearted

The days before you had to pay for the hospital car park was handy
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

WT4E

Eamonnca1

I remember seeing the tails of the planes from the Knockmore - Antrim railway line. It's still an operational line but with no passenger services running on it. Crumlin and Glenavy have grown enormously in recent years. It's high time that line was reopened to passenger services with a stop added at the airport.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 25, 2022, 04:40:20 PM
I remember seeing the tails of the planes from the Knockmore - Antrim railway line. It's still an operational line but with no passenger services running on it. Crumlin and Glenavy have grown enormously in recent years. It's high time that line was reopened to passenger services with a stop added at the airport.

I take that line went on through to Lisburn? Or out Lurgan direction
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2022, 05:24:45 PM

It branches off the Belfast-Dublin line just west of Lisburn. Stations, I think, were at Upper Ballinderry, Glenavy and Crumlin.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 25, 2022, 05:52:30 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2022, 05:24:45 PM

It branches off the Belfast-Dublin line just west of Lisburn. Stations, I think, were at Upper Ballinderry, Glenavy and Crumlin.

Do you ever look at map of North West Ulster ?