Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

I highlighted a week or more ago the hypocricy of the whole thing but at the most basic level UEFA have a set of rules that a team are required to sign up to in order to receive their licence to compete. Man City agreed to abide by these rules then decided they would completely ignore these rules so they're cheating, no? Whether the rules are right/wrong is irrelevant.....

Boycey

Thursday night is the night for football  8) I've read in several places that Bruges are blighted with injuries so I expect us to make it as difficult as possible for ourselves and go out on away goal's....

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Boycey on February 27, 2020, 04:02:55 PM
Thursday night is the night for football  8) I've read in several places that Bruges are blighted with injuries so I expect us to make it as difficult as possible for ourselves and go out on away goal's....

They must be really blighted by injuries.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 27, 2020, 10:26:06 PM
Quote from: Boycey on February 27, 2020, 04:02:55 PM

They must be really blighted by injuries.

A man down early on wouldn't have help then in fairness
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

A job well done for United tonight. Sending off made it a much easier contest than it could have been but sometimes playing against 10 men can be difficult. Did the Brugge lad think he was the goalkeeper?

Bruno has fitted in well and he seems to be bringing out the best in the players around him. First start and first goal for Ighalo, a rare sight to see Fred scoring nevermind twice.

Round 16 draw on tomorrow I think. Wouldn't surprise me if United draw Inter Milan.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 27, 2020, 10:54:52 PM
A job well done for United tonight. Sending off made it a much easier contest than it could have been but sometimes playing against 10 men can be difficult. Did the Brugge lad think he was the goalkeeper?

Bruno has fitted in well and he seems to be bringing out the best in the players around him. First start and first goal for Ighalo, a rare sight to see Fred scoring nevermind twice.

Round 16 draw on tomorrow I think. Wouldn't surprise me if United draw Inter Milan.

Closed venue for that draw if it came up! Probably likely to draw Rangers seeing as they know how to navigate through the latter stages of Europe  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

No Martial tomorrow

The four forward players in the squad are Ighalo, James, Greenwood and Chong

Helix.

Quote from: Boycey on February 29, 2020, 10:39:42 PM
No Martial tomorrow

The four forward players in the squad are Ighalo, James, Greenwood and Chong

He's down to start anyways. Whether he performs is another question.

stiffler

Another blunder from de gea today, big response required.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

stiffler

VAR saves Utds skin , still a lot of work to do to achieve top 4.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

David McKeown

Quote from: stiffler on March 01, 2020, 03:56:04 PM
VAR saves Utds skin , still a lot of work to do to achieve top 4.

It shouldn't have had to. The goal should never have been awarded in the first place. Mind you given the Fred handball and then where they ref allowed the free to be taken from it was pretty clear what the standard of officiating was like.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Milltown Row2

Utd haven't played too badly since losing Rashford in fairness. Win a couple more home games and they might be in the mix

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2020, 07:03:29 PM
Utd haven't played too badly since losing Rashford in fairness. Win a couple more home games and they might be in the mix

The race for 4th has turned into a sort of slow bicycle race.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 01, 2020, 08:17:26 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2020, 07:03:29 PM

The race for 4th has turned into a sort of slow bicycle race.

Yeah I'd say 30 years was a very slow race to get to the top