Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

How has De Gea went from 'best in the world' to a reserve candidate in such a short space of time?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

BennyCake

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 19, 2019, 03:48:48 PM
How has De Gea went from 'best in the world' to a reserve candidate in such a short space of time?

Best in the world, me hole. He's not even the best at United.

Boycey

Pogba in the travelling party, probably going clubbing in London :)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on December 21, 2019, 07:41:37 PM

Probably heading to Luton airport, hopefully !
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Square Ball

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 21, 2019, 09:27:11 PM
Quote from: Boycey on December 21, 2019, 07:41:37 PM

Probably heading to Luton airport, hopefully !
He's on the bench.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

stiffler

No shots on target first half, been very poor outing so far.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Ambrose

Quote from: stiffler on December 22, 2019, 02:54:58 PM
No shots on target first half, been very poor outing so far.

Only 2 shots on target in the second half  ;D
You can't live off history and tradition forever

stiffler

De gea shocking for the first goal. Surely Romero a better option at this stage ?

stiffler

United have the fewest premier league points they have ever had (by 4) after 18 games - 25 points.

Cunny Funt

4 minutes of madness at the start of the 2nd half where DeGea and Wan Bissaka basically gifted the win to Watford whom didn't look like creating a chance before that nevermind scoring and only had one shot on target after those two goals.

Was still enough time for United to get something out of the game but they huffed and puffed which allowed Watford who didn't need to play well to run out comfortable winners.

Typical United of recent years though, 6 points taken off Spurs, City  and followed it up with just 1 point v Watford,Everton. Won't come as any surprise if Steve Bruce guides Newcastle to a 2nd win v Man United this season on Thursday.

under the bar

Watford had lost 4 of their last 5 before today!  ::)

Milltown Row2

Losing to Watford has been typical of Utds performances since Fergie retired. The club really needs to look at itself and decide whether they are a commercial club or a football club. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. The team and club lack leaders
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 22, 2019, 06:32:16 PM
Losing to Watford has been typical of Utds performances since Fergie retired. The club really needs to look at itself and decide whether they are a commercial club or a football club. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. The team and club lack leaders

There is no decision. They are a commercial club.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/half-a-billion-debt-but-dividends-galore-the-glazers-legacy-at-manchester-united-1.4054282

Onthe40

I've been a lifelong Utd supporter but I am highly disillusioned at the moment., how can we go from beating City and Spurs to that level of crap today.. it's pathetic... no consistency whatsoever and i'll Be honest a manager who doesn't seem to know how to change tactics according to the opposition.. how do I justify spending money on tickets etc to take the lads to OT.. I think of the cauldron the theatre of dreams used to be...

An Watcher

No harm boss but I've never heard of OT being described as a cauldron hence Roy keanes prawn sandwich comments a few years back. Take your point on everything else though. I like the fact that they're giving a manager time but I don't think they're giving the right manager time!