Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anportmorforjfc

Anyone know where i could find the draw for the McHiggins cup (not sure if thats the right name).

ogshead

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on February 11, 2009, 06:42:14 PM
Anyone know where i could find the draw for the McHiggins cup (not sure if thats the right name).

It's the Mick Higgins Cup :D, haven't heard the draw yet though

ogshead

Quote from: nutsy--1 on February 11, 2009, 12:42:59 PM
Quote from: ogshead on February 10, 2009, 09:30:58 PM
Can't remember how the debate ended that time about teams training in the Athletic Grounds, just wondered, did the county board say at the time that no teams what so ever where allowed to train there? Seen a team down there tonight training and I know that there is every possibilty that it's the Armagh team what with their match there on Saturday night. I couldn't tell who it was cause I was driving over the ring road but even if it is I just think Crossmaglen maybe should have been afforded the same luxury as they where representing Armagh. Does anyone remember how that ended and did the County Board state that the feild was not to be used for training?

I think the cuchulainns have the pitch some nights during the week when its not being used by anybody else. No training is allowed on the pitch but coaching sessions are allowed (i don't know the difference).

Yeah I know they have the pitch but I thought that that was just for games. Also I didn't notice any hurls when I went past. I just think that this reflects badly on us if at one moment we wouldn't allow our county champions to use it just so they could get used to the lights. Then at other times I have seen a few teams out on it. How would they tell the difference between coaching and training sessions? Will someone from the county board be keeping an eye on proceedings and call it to a halt if there is so much as a sprint being done  :D

The GAA

training matches can be played there is my understanding

crossfire

Re Declan Browne

Yeah. I hear he will be playing with the division 4 team. ;)

yesmangaa

i hear the bridge prodical son is back can anyone confirm that maybe two two charlie would know

pintsofguinness

Quote from: yesmangaa on February 14, 2009, 08:54:50 AM
i hear the bridge prodical son is back can anyone confirm that maybe two two charlie would know
Yes Ciaran conlon is back training with the 'bridge.

Good of you to join up to ask that.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

umgolaarmagh

thats probably one of your alternative poster names pints

having a wee chat with yourself on a quiet saturday morning  ;D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on February 14, 2009, 11:22:45 AM

If I'd another username I'd be causing havoc! not talking to myself on this thread.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Legs11

Quote from: yesmangaa on February 14, 2009, 08:54:50 AM
good the see..heard he`s goin well in trainin well worth 5r6points a game

umgolaarmagh

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 14, 2009, 11:30:42 AM
Quote from: umgolaarmagh on February 14, 2009, 11:22:45 AM

If I'd another username I'd be causing havoc! not talking to myself on this thread.

true!!

bennydorano

Harps beat Madden by a point in the Mid Board Cup.  Dont know how strong Madden were but we were missing quite a few.  It was the first game of the year and it looked like it too.

illdecide

Yous are all wild craic hi...

FFS has no-one anything to say...Well i'll start it.

I would to take this opportunity to wish Crossmaglen the best of luck (like you hoors need luck) for sat's match
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

brokencrossbar1

Thanks illdecide, at least I know you mean it,( :P)

I don't think luck will be a factor, more like sensible football.  It gives it dry and clear for the week so it should be a good day for football.  Can't make it, is it on 5FM?  Damian will have to do for me!

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something