Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Ach now Punjana surely you couple of boys would not get annoyed with a bit of harmless abnter between fans?

full back

Whats the matter Punjana?
Are the 'fans' of the team not allowed to air their views on the recent success of the club?
Perhaps you are worried that he is setting you up for a big fall?

punjana

i dont mind a bit of banter but who ever that is, is talking pure shite and probably hasnt kicked a ball in his life.

illdecide

Quote from: punjana on June 14, 2007, 11:38:31 AM
i dont mind a bit of banter but who ever that is, is talking pure shite and probably hasnt kicked a ball in his life.

Fair play to ya punjana, your prob correct ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

That's what i like to see plenty of in fighting. :)  ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

fcuksake

I think the orchard county forum would suits yous ::)
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

qub la la la

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 13, 2007, 11:03:13 PM
smuggler is it true yer man that hit our stephen murphy was up in court a while back for doing the same thing to another player?
i hear our player has been reported for 'assault' on the ref. which obviously has to be some sort of a joke. 

i was at the game in cruppen on tues night and no that is not true that that player was in court. and he didnt "hit" stefan. it was just a clumsy, late challenge and stefan will hardly lose any sleep over it as he seemed fine encouraging the bridge team from the sideline. a hardy young buck he certainly is.

i heard a few comments to the ref from one bridge player but it was not aggressive or anything like, it was merely a question as to what the difference was in the challenge afore mentioned and the one in the championship game (v st peters) to which there was no reply. though thats not to say other incidents did or did not take place.

as for the conlon situation his transfer request is in and hes supposedly going to whoever his oul boy is managing at the minute, a team in louth if im correct and he will not be back playing for the bridge. cant say i havent heard it all before....

Portydown

i play for tir na nog senior team myself and 'tir na nog' is getting on peoples nerves within the club! so cud i please ask you to be careful with what u write in future tir na nog!

High Catch

Maybe, just maybe, Portydown, tir na nog & punjana are all the same person  :-\

Portydown

i pretty much doubt it! think tir na nog cud be one of the younger lads (maybe underage player)!? i have a fair idea who pujana is! lol. its not me anyway...

seeheartalk

Will Tir na nOg have the full squad available for Friday nights game against Whitecross? The way the thread has been going I'll be looking to the results page expecting a 20-point hammering.
Actually, I expect a good game and a Whitecross narrow win. I will be in the village watching a boxing tournament.

illdecide

Quote from: seeheartalk on June 14, 2007, 01:26:11 PM
Will Tir na nOg have the full squad available for Friday nights game against Whitecross? The way the thread has been going I'll be looking to the results page expecting a 20-point hammering.
Actually, I expect a good game and a Whitecross narrow win. I will be in the village watching a boxing tournament.

Tell whitcross not to bother turning up because it's Tir na nOg you's are playing :P :P
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

twotwocharlie

killeavy v st pats tonite. both will probably will be playing div 1 football next year.
st pats look good for imd championship.

winsamsoon

I am finding it hard to believe that these games are on tonight lads. We are away to mullaghbawn, which is a relatively new pitch but christ there has been some rain over the last week. Any updates on you own club pitches would be welcome lads.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

High Catch

Surely the rain will relent at some stage, a couple dry hours should see most pitches ok for this evening.