Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nutsy--1

I'm hearing Cullyhana match is on friday night against the Harps.

mousey

Quote from: illdecide on June 03, 2008, 04:48:10 PM
I'm sure Cross are quaking in their boots at the thought of the mighty Clans visiting on sunday where Mr Hearty has the honour of "The peacemaker"
that horrible little hitler he is a desperate referee..pity he wudn f**k aff back til managin beleek cuz we all had peace when he wuz there

ps where has diesel-smuggler gone to ????????? :o :o

qub la la la

Quote from: mousey on June 03, 2008, 09:46:36 PM
Quote from: illdecide on June 03, 2008, 04:48:10 PM
I'm sure Cross are quaking in their boots at the thought of the mighty Clans visiting on sunday where Mr Hearty has the honour of "The peacemaker"
that horrible little hitler he is a desperate referee..pity he wudn f**k aff back til managin beleek cuz we all had peace when he wuz there

ps where has diesel-smuggler gone to ????????? :o :o

i believe ds broke a rule of the gaa board and therefore felt the wrath of the administrators and is currently serving his penance.

u21 final is fixed for sat 5th july, abbey park, 6 pm.

bennydorano

Mid Board B Semi's tonight

Harps v Granemore in Clady at 7.30pm
Ogs v Ballyhegan (think I heard it was in the Grange- not sure)

Cuchulainns Ard Mhacha

Saturday 5th July

Carrickcruppen v Madden

U21 Championship Final
Abbey Park
2:00pm Throw-in
Hurling, because there's nothing else

ardasell

Maybe still stirring an empty pot, but I keep hearing that all the O'Rourkes have walked out of Dromintee (not sure if that includes Malachy btw) over Loughran-gate.

Any truth in the rumour

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: ardasell on June 04, 2008, 11:04:39 AM
Maybe still stirring an empty pot, but I keep hearing that all the O'Rourkes have walked out of Dromintee (not sure if that includes Malachy btw) over Loughran-gate.

Any truth in the rumour

Was told that the other night by the mammy.  Don't know how much is in it

bailemhiccholla

A mate with me here has just said that would do Dromintee the world of good!!  :o

Uladh

Heard quite a bit of the oul rumours myself (some more outlandish tha others!) but didn't hear that.
Can't see how division 3 football would do dromintee the world of good though.

bennydorano

If they did leave, what would be their likely destination?  They'd hardly play for another club in Armagh would they?  Follow McArdle into Louth?

corn02

Uladh

Sure they wouldn't get a game anywhere else!

gaapunter

Quote from: Uladh on June 04, 2008, 12:57:29 PM

Sure they wouldn't get a game anywhere else!

[EDited by Mod3] - they are gifted footballers and Dromintee would struggle without them

holylandsniper

Quote from: Uladh on June 04, 2008, 12:46:53 PM

Heard quite a bit of the oul rumours myself (some more outlandish tha others!) but didn't hear that.
Can't see how division 3 football would do dromintee the world of good though.

You mean without 3 good players Dromintee will end up in Division 3??

corn02

I think there a little more than good players, plus I think it was a bit tongue-in-cheek.