Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

The fact that Vincey only got the one game probably did him no favours in this case, he had a horse of a game against Cross that day.

corn02

Horse of a game might be better description than destroyed them then.  :)

brokencrossbar1

That's better corn, now you know your place in the grand scheme of things :P

corn02

Not really much difference between the two, but keeps yous quiet.

Joxer

Am taking it BC you will be up for the game on Sunday then?

Tough one to call,  Will be interesting to see if Ballinderry played that bad the first day and got out of jail, or Cross let it slip.  My feelings are that if it's the latter, they will finish the job properly on Sunday!

Looking forward to it!

brokencrossbar1

I can't make it.  I was away for the weekend last weekend, and this weekend we have friends coming on Sunday.  A beer and shoes thrown at the TV will be the plan. 

It will be tight with only a score in it.  A lot will depend on how Cross approach the game.  The build up from both games is understated and it is hard to read.

It makes no odds in the long run as Kilmacud have the All Ireland wrapped up anyway ;)

MOJO

Herard on the grapevine that Enda Muldoon will not be playing tomorrow after breaking a bone in his foot after jumping out of a lorry and landing awkardly.

Donagh

Unfortunate, another few weeks and all those customs boys will have been laid off...

Joxer

Looking at Crossmaglen yesterday,  you would have to think that they will have 3 or 4 more boys on the county panel which I dont think are there.  2 McKeowns, Mickey McNamee.  Think that Jamie Clarke will not be too long out of it either.  A lad with excellent potential!

gaapunter

Quote from: Joxer on December 15, 2008, 10:19:31 AM
Looking at Crossmaglen yesterday,  you would have to think that they will have 3 or 4 more boys on the county panel which I dont think are there.  2 McKeowns, Mickey McNamee.  Think that Jamie Clarke will not be too long out of it either.  A lad with excellent potential!

looking at cross- i was disgusted with the dirt- especially the giner bellew sc**bag

Final Whistle

Quote from: gaapunter on December 15, 2008, 10:40:02 AM

looking at cross- i was disgusted with the dirt- especially the giner bellew sc**bag

personnally i think calling a fellow gael a sc**bag is rather disturbing. you see it week in week out on the premiership where fans insult players and their families. shocking behaviour.
lets not let it creep into our national game!!

Real1995

Congrats to Cross, yest....The courage and bravery was second to none, born winners...what ever they have in terms of attitude, if you could bottle it, you would make a fortune...

was thinking after the game of all these county teams paying big bucks for sports psychologists etc.. if you want to see the perfect example of mind frame, jus take a look at these boys.....

best of look with the all-ireland now
Nice guys always finish second!

full back

Must be on the buckfast again ::) ::)

Real1995

Congrats to Cross, yest....The courage and bravery was second to none, born winners...what ever they have in terms of attitude, if you could bottle it, you would make a fortune...

was thinking after the game of all these county teams paying big bucks for sports psychologists etc.. if you want to see the perfect example of mind frame, jus take a look at these boys.....

best of luck with the all-ireland now
Nice guys always finish second!

Onion Bag

Not nice, not nice at all gaapunter, if you were so disgusted you should have turned it over and watched eastenders or something
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!