Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club boi

If both teams play like they did in their semi's it should be a cracker, here's hoping for a good spectacle and not a defensive game. Killyclogher by 4/5 for me

tyroneboi

rrhf

Congrats Trillick.  What a turnaround - a good young team relegated one year, promoted the next, champions of their county the next. Hard luck Killyclogher v disappointing for them.. just not their day.

ose 14

i think i might have called it free count second half from killyclogher woeful and as for there forwards dear oh dear. but fair play to trillick.  brennan kicked the scores but  i thought daire gallagher was immense. and the no 3 kelly looks a find as well.

GlenMan

Embarrassing for Killyclogher. After all the build up and hype they fell flat on the day. Trillick weren't distracted by all that build up and went in under the radar. Too many blue sheep, flags, bunting, school visits and merchandise selling by Killyclogher instead of keeping their eye on the challenge of the game.

In hiding

Quote from: GlenMan on October 11, 2015, 07:11:18 PM
Embarrassing for Killyclogher. After all the build up and hype they fell flat on the day. Trillick weren't distracted by all that build up and went in under the radar. Too many blue sheep, flags, bunting, school visits and merchandise selling by Killyclogher instead of keeping their eye on the challenge of the game.

Wise up. I don't imagine the players or management were painting sheep.

GlenMan

Quote from: In hiding on October 11, 2015, 07:18:00 PM

I know that. It's not the players fault. But it certainly would have added unnecessary pressure. Every club has done it at some point. The non players who build things up way too much to a distracting, unnecessary level. It would have been better to keep things low key and go in under the radar. Trillick were more than likely fueled by everything Cappagh has been promoting over the last few weeks.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: GlenMan on October 11, 2015, 07:47:21 PM
Quote from: In hiding on October 11, 2015, 07:18:00 PM

I know that. It's not the players fault. But it certainly would have added unnecessary pressure. Every club has done it at some point. The non players who build things up way too much to a distracting, unnecessary level. It would have been better to keep things low key and go in under the radar. Trillick were more than likely fueled by everything Cappagh has been promoting over the last few weeks.

You're embarrassing yourself here Glenman. Trying to make out KC defeat was down to painted sheep lol

So people want to show a bit of support and a bit of hype for the biggest game in Tyrone club football, it doesn't effect the final result your eejit

LeoMc

Quote from: rrhf on October 11, 2015, 05:41:19 PM
Congrats Trillick.  What a turnaround - a good young team relegated one year, promoted the next, champions of their county the next. Hard luck Killyclogher v disappointing for them.. just not their day.
Trillick much the hungrier team in the second half. Last years defeat would have spurred them on.
Killyclogher just didn't get going, too many unforced errors and needless frees.
There will be some celebrations in Packies for the nextvfew days. Is Dromore on their road home?

Gaffer

Did they visit schools?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

tiempo

Quote from: Gaffer on October 11, 2015, 09:09:28 PM

Did they visit schools?

Were there schools visited or nat? Answer the man goddammit.

Degrassi Hi

A community getting behind their team is what the GAA is all about, the build up would have been similar in both places. Did all that make a blind bit of difference in the closing minute with the sides level and a handy free awarded to Trillick? Not one bit.

The Bearded One

Bullshit. Pre-match hype didn't lose the game today it was their failure to get the ball over the bar. Trillick had plenty going on in the lead up as well, Big Breakfasts and Teamtalk chat nights, if they'd lost o suppose you'd be applying the same logic?!?
It is what it is. Presumably.

Club Rossa

Congratulations to the Trillick men.Fantastic achievement for them which you wouldn't have thought possible after last years hammering in the Intermediate final.

ose 14

in fairness it does take a bit of planning to paint a sheep. especially if you ewe r using oils.