Have many countries have GAABoard members travelled to?

Started by AustinPowers, April 25, 2024, 06:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Keyser soze on Today at 02:47:25 PM
Quote from: J70 on Today at 10:12:29 AMNone of the listed AB countries for me.

I've been to Aruba though.

Not a country.

Its always a grey area

In January 1986, Aruba seceded from the Netherlands Antilles, becoming a constituent country of the Kingdom in its own right. In October 2010, the Netherlands Antilles was dissolved and CuraƧao and Sint Maarten became the newest constituent countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AustinPowers

Quote from: armaghniac on Today at 02:43:20 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on Today at 01:33:04 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on Today at 01:08:16 PMDoes sitting on a train, travelling through a country but not setting foot on it, count?
Or transitting through an airport?

I'll leave out flying over its airspace!!

Aye, technically you had both feet  in the country.  As well as the rest of ye  ;D

Airspace, nah.

How about if the plane lands, but you do not get out?

Well, the tyres of the plane  would have earthed  you to the ground , so we'll count  it

I did that once  on the Isle of Man.  Never actually  stood on the island , but I'm claiming I've  been there

armaghniac

Quote from: AustinPowers on Today at 03:57:36 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on Today at 02:43:20 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on Today at 01:33:04 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on Today at 01:08:16 PMDoes sitting on a train, travelling through a country but not setting foot on it, count?
Or transitting through an airport?

I'll leave out flying over its airspace!!

Aye, technically you had both feet  in the country.  As well as the rest of ye  ;D

Airspace, nah.

How about if the plane lands, but you do not get out?

Well, the tyres of the plane  would have earthed  you to the ground , so we'll count  it

Grand, that's another half dozen.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Eamonnca1

GB - England, Scotland and Wales
Russia
Spain
France
USA
Canada