Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: Stan Laurel on June 25, 2018, 01:21:16 PM
Quote from: trailer on June 25, 2018, 12:39:18 PM
Anyway, Teachers do get it handy. Summer holidays rolling around and they're outside in the sunshine swanning about. A complete joke. Surely they should be made just to mind children over the holidays. In case they get withdrawal symptoms.

Why didn't you become a teacher if you think it is that handy?

Because I have a sense of humour. Something you seem to be lacking. That probably disqualifies me. 

Stan Laurel

Quote from: trailer on June 25, 2018, 01:30:45 PM
Anyway, Teachers do get it handy. Summer holidays rolling around and they're outside in the sunshine swanning about. A complete joke. Surely they should be made just to mind children over the holidays. In case they get withdrawal symptoms.

Because I have a sense of humour. Something you seem to be lacking. That probably disqualifies me.

The new social media trend - when called out, you were being flippant - its the new craze, run with it, definitely very prevalent on this board.  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Stan Laurel on June 25, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

The new social media trend - when called out, you were being flippant - its the new craze, run with it, definitely very prevalent on this board.  ;D

Still waiting on those posts you mentioned.. Called out and all that  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

HiMucker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 25, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

Its not hard to find them.  You are embarrassing yourself in your pursuit to get a rise out of Syferus.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: HiMucker on June 25, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

Its not hard to find them.  You are embarrassing yourself in your pursuit to get a rise out of Syferus.

Banter, tit for tat stuff with Syferus is grand altogether, he's actually a smart guy with a good moral compass, heart in the right place sort of guy, whereas I use the board for other reasons..

I don't think anyone loses any sleep on whats been said on here, nor should they.. as for embarrassing myself I doubt it very much, I don't know anyone on here to be embarrassed too.. I'd be embarrassed if I thought this board was the be an end all
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

"Well wifey how was your day" "not great theres a video of someone havin sex in a school that looks like ours so its all over social media that its me and my fb profile has been shared hundreds of times" "ah well. Whats for supper"

;D ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 25, 2018, 03:31:44 PM
"Well wifey how was your day" "not great theres a video of someone havin sex in a school that looks like ours so its all over social media that its me and my fb profile has been shared hundreds of times" "ah well. Whats for supper"

;D ;D

Well hope it wasn't a sausage supper

Jim Bob

Do you stand at school gates peering in?

trailer

Quote from: Jim Bob on June 25, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

No. I'm far to busy in the real world.  ;)

Jim Bob

Quote from: trailer on June 25, 2018, 05:29:37 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on June 25, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

No. I'm far to busy in the real world.  ;)

What do you mean 'real world?'

Stan Laurel

You are making a complete tool out of yourself as is, kept it up.

Stan Laurel

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 25, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

Banter, tit for tat stuff with Syferus is grand altogether, he's actually a smart guy with a good moral compass, heart in the right place sort of guy, whereas I use the board for other reasons..

I don't think anyone loses any sleep on whats been said on here, nor should they.. as for embarrassing myself I doubt it very much, I don't know anyone on here to be embarrassed too.. I'd be embarrassed if I thought this board was the be an end all

Says someone with 17460 who is never off here, you couldn't make it up.  8)

theticklemister

4 weeks and wan day for me

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Stan Laurel on June 25, 2018, 08:50:02 PM

O aye yer a big lad, u and yer 30 posts. Youll not be so smart in 17430 posts time

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 25, 2018, 09:20:58 PM
Quote from: Stan Laurel on June 25, 2018, 08:50:02 PM

O aye yer a big lad, u and yer 30 posts. Youll not be so smart in 17430 posts time

If you think that it's his first 30 posts you'll be mistaken! Stan put up those hundreds of vile posts please! Otherwise you're full of it ;D