ziggy90

Quote from: Minder on February 13, 2016, 10:37:34 AM
Trifon Ivanov - ex Bulgarian footballer, aged 50

There he is Maddog!!
RIP.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Gaffer

Quote from: ONeill on February 13, 2016, 09:00:26 AM
Your mind is playing tricks old man. 1 bus. Think possibly 5:30.

4.15. 4.55 and 5.25pm. Not that you needed any of them as you were long home doing the Bull's homework! :D
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ONeill

Quote from: Gaffer on February 13, 2016, 10:56:04 AM

4.15. 4.55 and 5.25pm. Not that you needed any of them as you were long home doing the Bull's homework! :D

Hmm. Dunno where you were going! Carnan?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gaffer

Quote from: ONeill on February 13, 2016, 12:39:23 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on February 13, 2016, 10:56:04 AM

Hmm. Dunno where you were going! Carnan?

Murtin!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ONeill

2 buses thundered by the ramparts at the Hill, outside of Academy bus. One at 1:30. The other 6pm. You missed the 5:50 from Dungannon you were a goner. Or walk til the Island.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

dec

Oraisteach

Wow!  I don't revel in anyone's death, but am glad he's no longer on the Supreme Court.

seafoid

Quote from: Oraisteach on February 13, 2016, 10:21:51 PM
Wow!  I don't revel in anyone's death, but am glad he's no longer on the Supreme Court.
He was dreadful
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Oraisteach

seafoid

Quote from: Oraisteach on February 14, 2016, 01:42:14 AM
Yes, he was, seafood.
He had this crazy ideology called origination which went back to the constitution and what the drafters meant. It was really useful in cases involving modern developments like the internet.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

No wides

Whole band wiped out. UK band Viola Beach 'killed in Swedish car crash.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35572838

Hound

Quote from: No wides on February 14, 2016, 10:22:18 AM
Whole band wiped out. UK band Viola Beach 'killed in Swedish car crash.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35572838

Very sad. I wonder what was going on inside that car?

~~~~
Swedish police said they received a call about 02:30 local time (01:30 GMT) and were on the scene within five minutes.

They said divers recovered the bodies of the victims - aged between 20 and 35 - after their Nissan Qashqai plunged through a gap in the bridge which had opened to let a boat pass underneath.

The bridge has a middle section that rises directly upwards without tilting, leaving a gap that the car drove into, the police said.

A barrier before the opening has flashing lights and warning signs, the officer handling the case said, and other drivers were waiting behind the barrier.

Inspector Martin Bergholm said: "For some reason, the car drove through the barriers and crashed down into the canal.

"The witnesses just saw a car beside them and kind of disappear."

Eyewitness Jonny Alexandersson told the BBC he was waiting for the bridge to go down when he saw a car coming very fast on the left side.

"It was very tight," he said. "They passed me and in front of me was a taxi and the car smashed the side of this car and then they go in the barrier, then I don't see anything more of the car, the lights were gone."

Applesisapples

Quote from: seafoid on February 13, 2016, 09:27:38 AM
Throne is a hotbed of CnW. Is Philomena Begley also from up there? There is a huge swathe of rural Ireland where it's the dominant form of music. It doesn't get much respect on RTE.
Because it is sh1te.

stew

Quote from: Oraisteach on February 13, 2016, 10:21:51 PM

He us considered one of the greatest judges ever to hold office, funny the way liberals and conservatives remember people differently is it not?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.