Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

That's very sad, Harold. Keep well.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Harold Disgracey

My granny was 103 and the oldest person in the parish. She was living on her own until my mum went into hospital about 13 weeks ago, my mum would have been her main carer, after which she moved into a nursing home and went downhill. My mum was diagnosed with non Hodgkin's Lymphoma, after which she suffered setback after setback including breaking her neck in a fall down the stairs, pneumonia & MRSA. A second bout of pneumonia eventually did for her. She was given 24/48 hours the day before my granny's funeral, she fought on much to the amazement of the doctors for almost 2 more weeks. Her funeral was last Saturday & I miss her every day.

5 Sams

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on July 13, 2013, 10:32:10 PM
My granny was 103 and the oldest person in the parish. She was living on her own until my mum went into hospital about 13 weeks ago, my mum would have been her main carer, after which she moved into a nursing home and went downhill. My mum was diagnosed with non Hodgkin's Lymphoma, after which she suffered setback after setback including breaking her neck in a fall down the stairs, pneumonia & MRSA. A second bout of pneumonia eventually did for her. She was given 24/48 hours the day before my granny's funeral, she fought on much to the amazement of the doctors for almost 2 more weeks. Her funeral was last Saturday & I miss her every day.

V sad story. Condolences Harold. RIP
The Aristocrat Years

Rois

Sounds like your mum was a bit of a hero and I'm sure you are very proud Harold. To have a granny for so long too is amazing. Strong ladies in your family.

omagh_gael

Sorry to hear that Harold. I hope they rest in peace.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on July 13, 2013, 10:32:10 PM

So sorry For your Loss Harold . It's so so tough loosing someone you love, never mind two people in such a short period. Mind yourself Harold.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Puckoon

Heartfelt condolences to you and your family Harold.

ziggysego

Sorry to hear Harold. My thoughts an vs prayers are with you.
Testing Accessibility

Shamrock Shore

A double blow like that Harold is tough.

Within 3 days in 1988 I lost my sister and my grannie.

May they rest in peace.

Billys Boots

Sorry to hear that bad news Harold; hope you're ok.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Dinny Breen

Very sorry to hear that Harold. Thoughts are with you and your family, may they rest in peace.
#newbridgeornowhere

Declan

Condolences to you and your family Harold.

AZOffaly

Deepest sympathies Harold. Very sad to read that news.

Sandino

Bert Trautmann, famous for playing in an FA Cup Final with a broken neck has died aged 89.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

Dougal Maguire

Very sorry to hear of your loss Harold.
Careful now