Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general

Toby Alderweireld is available for £26m in the Summer - Utd Should be heading up the que for him.

Cunny Funt

Shortest straw in a draw for Ole once again.

Boycey

Barca in quarters, Liverpool in semis and City in final  8)

Maroon Manc

Another tough draw, City again with a good draw. Don't think I've ever seen a team get as many easier draws as City have had this year.

I've seen very little of Barca this year although led to believe their not at the level as previous teams.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 15, 2019, 11:29:36 AM
Another tough draw, City again with a good draw. Don't think I've ever seen a team get as many easier draws as City have had this year.

I've seen very little of Barca this year although led to believe their not at the level as previous teams.

City's draws in the league Cup were equally suspicious!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Boycey

Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 15, 2019, 11:29:36 AM

They definitely not of the vintage of 4/5 years ago but formidable none the less..

An Watcher

The best teams always seem to get the handiest draws.  I remember Utd under fergie.  It was likec they hand picked each draw.  Shoe definitely on the other foot now with city

clarshack

Quote from: An Watcher on March 15, 2019, 12:05:28 PM
The best teams always seem to get the handiest draws.  I remember Utd under fergie.  It was likec they hand picked each draw.  Shoe definitely on the other foot now with city

surely Liverpool have got the easiest draw?

Maroon Manc

In 99 United had Bayern & Barca in their group and beat Inter in the quarter final and Juve in the semi final;
United had to beat Liverpool, Chelsea & Liverpool to get to the cup final in 99 too.

Keyser soze

Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 15, 2019, 12:29:57 PM

In 99 United had Bayern & Barca in their group and beat Inter in the quarter final and Juve in the semi final;
United had to beat Liverpool, Chelsea & Liverpool to get to the cup final in 99 too.

Utds greatest ever season made even greater by beating liverpool twice in the same competition lol

gallsman

Oh Christ, the Solskjaer back in the new camp references will be f**king unbearable.

Milltown Row2

Wouldn't matter who Utd got, along with spurs and Porto they would  be the weakest. After beating PSG anything is a bonus
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maroon Manc

United have beaten PSG, Arsenal, Chelsea & Spurs in their own backyards since xmas and would have beaten Liverpool only for bad luck with injuries.

United were the most inform team of 2019 until last week.

New manager with new ideas mixed in with great results, absolutely no reason to fear anyone in Europe.

gallsman

Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 15, 2019, 01:47:41 PM
United have beaten PSG, Arsenal, Chelsea & Spurs in their own backyards since xmas and would have beaten Liverpool only for bad luck with injuries.

United were the most inform team of 2019 until last week.

New manager with new ideas mixed in with great results, absolutely no reason to fear anyone in Europe.

Sigh.

BennyCake

Quote from: Keyser soze on March 15, 2019, 12:43:47 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 15, 2019, 12:29:57 PM

Utds greatest ever season made even greater by beating liverpool twice in the same competition lol

:D