?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

From the Bunker

Terrible penalty decision.

Scott Browne clearly aggrieved and lost the head!

T Fearon

Another riveting show,following closely on from a magnificent home draw with Partick Thistle.With all the big guns out we managed to twice take the lead away at mighty Ross Co and did superbly to restrict them to two goals only.  >:(

I would not put 10p on Celtic beating Rangers next Sunday.Looks like a typical Brendan Rodgers end of season team, flop at the worst possible time.Thank God the league's in the bag. >:(

illdecide

Tony honest to f**K i'm that angry from watching that robbery i could get banned from here. Stick all the money you have then on Sevco next and back up your slabbering if you have any balls.

When Celtic finally get beat in domestic football (and it'll happen soon enough) then as long as it's by the better team which for me is easy enough to take but when its blatant cheating from player and the officials then that's hard to swallow, if our players are not almost getting their legs broke in tackles then dodgy referee decisions will have to do. For Celtic to remain unbeaten this long when everyone is against them is remarkable...(even some pretend fans want to see them lose)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

straightred

Quote from: T Fearon on April 16, 2017, 02:32:29 PM
Another riveting show,following closely on from a magnificent home draw with Partick Thistle.With all the big guns out we managed to twice take the lead away at mighty Ross Co and did superbly to restrict them to two goals only.  >:(

I would not put 10p on Celtic beating Rangers next Sunday.Looks like a typical Brendan Rodgers end of season team, flop at the worst possible time.Thank God the league's in the bag. >:(

I don't know if you're trolling or not  but you can be a serious pain in the hole.

Celtic should appeal that red straight away. It was a trip - no more. No studs up. Ref was going for a yellow until the ross county players got to him.

He's not out of the cup game unless its violent conduct. An ordinary red only has him out of the league game. Pity the tosser McCann wouldn't familiarise himself with the rules.

The result doesn't matter. Still unbeaten but the ref shouldn't get another game this season after that. He can take his linesman as well as he clearly saw nothing wrong either.

thebar

Quote from: straightred on April 16, 2017, 02:58:23 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on April 16, 2017, 02:32:29 PM

I don't know if you're trolling or not  but you can be a serious pain in the hole.

Celtic should appeal that red straight away. It was a trip - no more. No studs up. Ref was going for a yellow until the ross county players got to him.

He's not out of the cup game unless its violent conduct. An ordinary red only has him out of the league game. Pity the t**ser McCann wouldn't familiarise himself with the rules.

The result doesn't matter. Still unbeaten but the ref shouldn't get another game this season after that. He can take his linesman as well as he clearly saw nothing wrong either.

totally agree about the ref poor poor show at the end.

T Fearon

Rangers won 3 nil at Aberdeen and dealt competently with Partick yesterday.Now questions domestically are at last being asked about Rodgers.Lets hope he has the answers

Dougal Maguire

Have you nothing better to be at on an Easter Sunday
Careful now

thebar

How the feck the ref could give that as a penalty today? It wasn't even close to being a penalty its shocking... imagine getting a decision like that against you in a title race...what a joke.

ned

Quote from: illdecide on April 16, 2017, 02:38:07 PM
Tony honest to f**K i'm that angry from watching that robbery i could get banned from here. Stick all the money you have then on Sevco next and back up your slabbering if you have any balls.

When Celtic finally get beat in domestic football (and it'll happen soon enough) then as long as it's by the better team which for me is easy enough to take but when its blatant cheating from player and the officials then that's hard to swallow, if our players are not almost getting their legs broke in tackles then dodgy referee decisions will have to do. For Celtic to remain unbeaten this long when everyone is against them is remarkable...(even some pretend fans want to see them lose)

Perfect post. Blatant effing cheating, no ifs, no buts.

In 03-04, MON's Celtic had league won very early. In the last eight games we only won three.
Still did the double. Of course I always want Celtic to win but I cgaf about losing or drawing games which really aren't of much importance in the grand scheme except to some gambling addicts. Who really remembers with much sadness the two games that we lost at the end of MON's first season or the defeats to Dundee Utd in 66-67.

bennydorano

The Ref will take a rather large render when he sees that penalty incident, embarrassing. Bit of motivation for the next fortnight if nothing else.

Rogers out.

T Fearon

We should not be susceptible to refereeing mistakes hanging on to one goal leads against Ross Co.This guy has made an immediate impact at Rangers.It will be a major fail,given the huge investment made in manager and squad,if Celtic fail to do the domestic treble.

Orior

I'd prefer Celtic beat Rangers without Scott Brown.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ned

Sevco are on a similar run at the moment to what they were under Warburton leading up to each of the first three games against them this season. Those games were won handily enough.

T Fearon

Rangers drew 1-1 at Celtic Park last month,have momentum and a tactically astute manager who has made an immediate impact.

imtommygunn

Definite favourites for next years title then. I mean what is a season unbeaten compared to a couple of wins and a draw?! ;D