Diesel Dippers

Started by offtheground, April 15, 2010, 08:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyboard Warrior

Out in force past few days

Hereiam

Units on both the old Dungannon/Ballygawley road at Cabragh and on the new dual carriageway on the west bound lane just before Ballygawley roundabout. Pulling in everyone

WT4E

Why is everyone out to get Tyrone!

RTE
The Dippers

LOL

BennyCake

You can bet your arse they're not in Bangor or Carrickfergus or some other unionist kip.

illdecide

They were at Coalisland Roundabout this morning too...Leave Tyrone alone you inconsiderate Bastids.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

stew

Quote from: BennyCake on April 13, 2016, 11:42:50 AM
You can bet your arse they're not in Bangor or Carrickfergus or some other unionist kip.

I got pulled in there two weeks ago every one of the f**kers was from Scotland, should they not be helping fight the drug problem in their own country instead of being put up in hotels and eating for free at the taxpayers expense.

On a similar note, if some bastard traffic warden is writing you a ticket but has not finished it yet, drive off, the ticket must be complete to be valid, 90 quid for a parking infraction in Armagh is a disgrace and the f**kers can't write enough of them.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

themac_23

They tend to do this in blasts, few weeks/ month or so they are flat out then you dont see or here from them for 6 months. just park the big guzzler up for a few weeks and take the wife/ daughters micro/ fiesta to work! lol

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: themac_23 on April 13, 2016, 12:50:25 PM
They tend to do this in blasts, few weeks/ month or so they are flat out then you dont see or here from them for 6 months. just park the big guzzler up for a few weeks and take the wife/ daughters micro/ fiesta to work! lol

I wonder what their 'hit' rate would be? Official figures tend to be exaggerated and based on wild assumptions.

stew

Quote from: illdecide on April 13, 2016, 12:33:53 PM
They were at Coalisland Roundabout this morning too...Leave Tyrone alone you inconsiderate Bastids.

Coukdnt hit it hard enough for me, and remember, when they are there they are nit torturingbthe good people if Armagh.

I use the white because I Couldn't be arsed sneaking around and relying on texts from mates, telling you they are in town, it is also the law.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

general_lee

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on April 13, 2016, 01:18:33 PM

I wonder what their 'hit' rate would be? Official figures tend to be exaggerated and based on wild assumptions.
Sure half the country is on the red lol I wouldn't be surprised

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: stew on April 13, 2016, 01:19:59 PM
Quote from: illdecide on April 13, 2016, 12:33:53 PM

Coukdnt hit it hard enough for me, and remember, when they are there they are nit torturingbthe good people if Armagh.

I use the white because I Couldn't be arsed sneaking around and relying on texts from mates, telling you they are in town, it is also the law.

It's the law? Wow, didn't know that. I'll take a leaf out of your book from now on stew. Good man.

armaghniac

Quote from: general_lee on April 13, 2016, 03:03:48 PM
Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on April 13, 2016, 01:18:33 PM

Sure half the country is on the red lol I wouldn't be surprised

It is the half of those that paid full whack I feel some sympathy for.
I use petrol, it is more refined, like myself.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

dec

They should just get rid of red and green diesel and then there would be no need for the diesel dippers.

BennyCake

Quote from: dec on April 13, 2016, 04:11:59 PM
They should just get rid of red and green diesel and then there would be no need for the diesel dippers.

Or they could just reduce the price of diesel to a sensible rate, and people wouldn't see the point using the red stuff!

maco

Road surveys on both roads between Dungannon and Ballygawley today. They're there all day.