Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty34

Quote from: paddyjohn on April 15, 2022, 09:30:34 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on April 15, 2022, 09:25:43 PM
James McNaughton a sub tomorrow  :o injured ?

Surprised at that. I'd say he'll start

Yeah, he's a quality player.

Links well with the old network of St.Louis' lads.

Played really well against Offaly recently.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: marty34 on April 15, 2022, 10:22:41 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on April 15, 2022, 09:30:34 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on April 15, 2022, 09:25:43 PM
James McNaughton a sub tomorrow  :o injured ?

Surprised at that. I'd say he'll start

Yeah, he's a quality player.

Links well with the old network of St.Louis' lads.

Played really well against Offaly recently.

Can see Conor McCann moving into FF as he's name on half forward line, James most not be fully fit as I'd have him starting
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffsof82

Not much chat about the Offaly game tomorrow, seems a real apathy around the mcdonagh cup this year?

imtommygunn

This is a big game and a bad result for either team puts pressure on. Offaly never easy beat, especially without McManus but hoping we can do what we did in the league. Mcnaughton not starting is strange as he's one of our best but hopefully he can come on and make a difference. McKenna adds a different dimension to us so hopefully back soon.

saffman

From what I've heard mckenna is out for the remainder of the season

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffman on April 16, 2022, 11:34:30 AM
From what I've heard mckenna is out for the remainder of the season

That's a big blow for club and county
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Stillwater2

McKenna due back in next few weeks...

imtommygunn

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

north_antrim_hound

Jeez that was bad for the nerve's.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Saffsof82

So attendance just less than 1000, that's really worrying in regard to interest in our games  and Alsoin the product we are selling to sponsors, where is everyone?

keep her low this half

Quote from: Saffsof82 on April 18, 2022, 12:24:30 AM
So attendance just less than 1000, that's really worrying in regard to interest in our games  and Alsoin the product we are selling to sponsors, where is everyone?
Quite a few people were at the camogie feile that was on at the same time in various venues around the county. You can't be in two places at once.

johnnycool

Got to the U17 game in portaferry on Saturday morning, Antrim possibly too cocky, young Roadstone and McGarry had to be sprung from the bench to come away with a result only for Down to steal a draw right at the end with a goal even with 14 men, one of our lads (club) was double carded.

Down were giving everyone game time during this league so never played their strongest team and even on Saturday were down a few starters so there'd be hope of going better this summer.
Sadly a few of our lads won't commit to this team and one in particular would make a big difference, but hey ho, and as his da said to me later on at a camogie game that he needed a boot up the hole  ;D

paddyjohn

Quote from: keep her low this half on April 18, 2022, 02:28:53 PM
Quote from: Saffsof82 on April 18, 2022, 12:24:30 AM
Quite a few people were at the camogie feile that was on at the same time in various venues around the county. You can't be in two places at once.

I had a wee one at a camogie match, the wee man at the Football training and another one needed lifting at the train at 2pm. Take my Mrs into the equation and that's 5 that weren't there.

keep her low this half

Leagues start this week, not much chat so far. I suppose it will be a phoney war in Division 1 until the Joe McDonagh is over. It will be full pelt in Division 3  ;D