For the gamers - XBox 360 Core £137 incl. delivery

Started by Mac Eoghain, March 25, 2007, 03:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac Eoghain

Fantastic deal:

http://www.amazon.de/Xbox-Konsole-System-inkl-Controller/dp/B000AQ9BQ8/ref=pd_bbs_2/302-7488452-7941650?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1174728191&sr=8-2

1. Click the link on page 1
2. Click the button "In den Einkaufswagen" (add to basket)
3. On the next page, click on the button "Zur kasse gehen" (proceed to checkout)
4. On the next page, log-in with the same log-in/password from amazon.co.uk (select "Ich bin bereits Kunde und mein Passwort ist:" and click on "Weiter")
5. From the address book, select your address by clicking on "An diese Adresse versenden" (send to this address)
6. On the next page, leave everything as it is (the credit/debit card information from your last purchase should be selected) and click on "Weiter"
7. Last page: you don't need to change anything here, just review the order and click on "Bestellung abschicken" (confirm order). There is only 1 delivery method available on this page, so you don't need to change anything. Delivery cost is 6 EUR for most EU countries, including the UK.
8. Sit down and relax, it should take about 2 weeks for your item to arrive.

tyroneboi

tyroneboi

getting off the issue a bit but do u think i should buy the xbox 360 (core or premium) or hold out until the ps3 goes down in price a little bit?

lurganblue

realredhandfan

realredhandfan

Whats good for a ps2 I got one for the Gaelic game which was crap and I havent used it since.  Clue:  I like very simple basic sports games that I can beat my friends at (agh for World League soccor 1998 PS1)  even Gaelic games was too complicated for me.   

pintsofguinness

I like sports games myself, but if you're looking simple and basic I'd say give Fight night round 3 (one of my favourites) or Smash Court tennis a go. 

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Over the Bar

For a 2 player, with basic controls it's really hard to beat Virtua Tennis. 

corn02

Anyone do this, would you need adapters etc for German models?

screenmachine

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

DMarsden