Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Quote from: downjim on January 01, 2017, 05:39:14 PM
When you need an Ulster title you can always rely on us.

Bredagh also won an Ulster title. Thats both minor titles in Down
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Mourne man

Congrats to a very talented burren team! Some very talented young lads! They have won all before them with no other team coming close! Hopefully they can bring this pedigree on to the burren senior team!

SamFever

Quote from: Square Ball on January 02, 2017, 01:12:17 PM
Quote from: downjim on January 01, 2017, 05:39:14 PM
When you need an Ulster title you can always rely on us.

Bredagh also won an Ulster title. Thats both minor titles in Down
You've lost me here.

Mourne man

He's talking about ladies football!

SamFever

downup

Is Frank Dawson taking the reigns at Ballymartin? I had heard that he was and then heard that Ballymartin were still sounding out other potential managers. Can anyone confirm?

Mourne man

Have many clubs started back training yet? I have heard one or two teams are back slogging away! Does anyone have an up to date list of clubs and managers for the incoming season?

Leftmidfield

Quote from: Mourne man on January 03, 2017, 02:55:45 PM
Have many clubs started back training yet? I have heard one or two teams are back slogging away! Does anyone have an up to date list of clubs and managers for the incoming season?

CPN starting back tonight

downjim

I would imagine all teams bar Kilcoo would be doing some sort of training, probably instead S and C. If they are not they may hurry up.

SamFever

All other 8 counties have their McKenna Cup panels listed in the Irish News today but no Down panel.

Smurfy123

Does that surprise you Sam?
We are the last to let the supporters know what is going on
Surely will all the full time staff we should be on top of all this at this stage?
Maybe we don't want to show our hand?

SamFever

Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 04, 2017, 10:35:51 AM
Does that surprise you Sam?
We are the last to let the supporters know what is going on
Surely will all the full time staff we should be on top of all this at this stage?
Maybe we don't want to show our hand?
Lighten up smurfy,I wasn't looking for a witchhunt just would have liked to see who's about the panel.

Smurfy123

Why bring it up on a discussion board then?

SamFever

DuffGael

Quote from: Mourne man on January 02, 2017, 01:27:09 PM
Congrats to a very talented burren team! Some very talented young lads! They have won all before them with no other team coming close! Hopefully they can bring this pedigree on to the burren senior team!
Brilliant result for Burden Minors and great to see but not exactly true to say no one came close, Carryduff were very close to them this year.