Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haranguerer

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 29, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

This is how you hunt paedophiles!  While I don't condone the violence this shows that a community United properly together can do 'community policing ' quite well. This lads are lucky they were not tatted and feathered!

'While I don't condone violence...' is very like "I'm not racist, but...'

No-one is going to shed a tear for these two, but it would have been better if they'd been apprehended and handed over to police without assault/covering in paint.

seafoid

If you were absconding and were associated with child related offences would YOU go anywhere near areas with a history of paramilitary activity? Where the boys have been stood down and need a mission? Nothing unites certain communities like a paedo !!

This belongs in the WTF thread
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

longballin

Hard to have any sympathy for these two. They could have got far worse, was more like a public shaming. Seems to be no cure but pemanent custody... dont know much about the other boy but White has been relentless for years. Sinister. Having said that I wouldnt be part of hang them mob. Permanent lock-up only way; seems to be only cure as is no response to treatment or watever...

brokencrossbar1

Their assaults were limited by accounts and more in the type of assaults you'd have when someone resisted arrest. I know people with kids at the schools they were at. My own nephew and cousins kids. There is no cure for paedophilic behaviour,  research suggests that anyway.

As far as a United ireland seafoid .... I agree 100%

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: seafoid on April 29, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-northern-ireland-43933800

QuotePolice have taken two wanted men back into custody after they were found tied up on a bench in a County Armagh village.

James White and Alexis Guesto were wanted for offences including breach of licence and warrants.

Images shared on social media appear to show them tied up and covered in paint.

The police said both men had sustained injuries and have been taken to hospital for treatment.
Det Ch Insp Jill Duffie, from the PSNI's Public Protection Branch, said the police would be investigating the assaults and "working to identify anyone involved".

"I understand that feelings in the area have been running high over the search for these men, however, there can never be an excuse for violence or people taking the law into their own hands," she said.
Sinn Féin councillor Mickey Larkin said he believed the men had been covered in paint and that it was "unfortunate but understandable considering the distress the community had been under".

"Feelings were running high. It's unfortunate that's happened but thankfully these two individuals are in police custody," he said.

He praised the "vigilance of the south Armagh community in relation to these two individuals" and said the "cooperation between our community and the PSNI over the past few days is worthy of praise".

Earlier on Saturday, the police said it was believed the two men had travelled to Northern Ireland from the Republic.

There have been a number of reported sightings of them in south Armagh and Newry, County Down.

On Thursday afternoon, police seized a car from a car park on the Chancellors Road in Mullaghbawn after a member of the public expressed concern.

This is how you hunt paedophiles!  While I don't condone the violence this shows that a community United properly together can do 'community policing ' quite well. This lads are lucky they were not tatted and feathered!
If there was a United Ireland South Armagh would be exactly the same. The margins,
Exactly how much do you know about South Atmagh and its people?
Careful now

seafoid

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on April 29, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-northern-ireland-43933800

QuotePolice have taken two wanted men back into custody after they were found tied up on a bench in a County Armagh village.

James White and Alexis Guesto were wanted for offences including breach of licence and warrants.

The police said both men had sustained injuries and have been taken to hospital for treatment.
Det Ch Insp Jill Duffie, from the PSNI's Public Protection Branch, said the police would be investigating the assaults and "working to identify anyone involved".

"I understand that feelings in the area have been running high over the search for these men, however, there can never be an excuse for violence or people taking the law into their own hands," she said.
Sinn Féin councillor Mickey Larkin said he believed the men had been covered in paint and that it was "unfortunate but understandable considering the distress the community had been under".

"Feelings were running high. It's unfortunate that's happened but thankfully these two individuals are in police custody," he said.

He praised the "vigilance of the south Armagh community in relation to these two individuals" and said the "cooperation between our community and the PSNI over the past few days is worthy of praise".

Earlier on Saturday, the police said it was believed the two men had travelled to Northern Ireland from the Republic.

There have been a number of reported sightings of them in south Armagh and Newry, County Down.

On Thursday afternoon, police seized a car from a car park on the Chancellors Road in Mullaghbawn after a member of the public expressed concern.

If there was a United Ireland South Armagh would be exactly the same. The margins,
The issue is distrust of authority and alienation from power. It isn't confined to  South Armagh .Areas where people don't feel the State is theirs don't turn into conformist  citizens if the political situation changes.

seafoid

Paedo hysteria is a tabloid speciality but following through on it is not advisable.

Meanwhile another Shinner own goal

"Sinn Féin councillor Mickey Larkin said he believed the men had "been covered in paint and that it was "unfortunate but understandable considering the distress the community had been under".

Either it is legal or it isn't. 

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/news/wanted-men-beaten-with-iron-bars-assaulted-and-covered-in-paint-psni-36856191.html

"Unfortunately, now, due to the violent actions of a small number of people, we have had to redirect resources and efforts towards investigating a serious assault. There is no excuse for individuals taking the law into their own hands nor for the violent scenes that we witnessed last night." Two escaped men on the run from police were beaten with iron bars prior to their arrest, police have said.

sid waddell

Quote from: seafoid on April 29, 2018, 10:59:16 AM
Nothing unites certain communities like a paedo !
Ireland being in the World Cup and the thought of a paedophile living in their midst are the only two things that genuinely unite communities these days.

Actually the former doesn't happen "these days", so I guess we're just left with the paedophiles to bring us all together.

sid waddell

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on April 29, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

Quit with the sniping, please.

general_lee

What attracted them the south Armagh? I know they're local but you'd think that'd be the last place they'd skulk about. I think they got off pretty lightly with a beatin and paint fucked round them

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: general_lee on April 29, 2018, 07:46:22 PM
What attracted them the south Armagh? I know they're local but you'd think that'd be the last place they'd skulk about. I think they got off pretty lightly with a beatin and paint fucked round them

The thing is that there's very little police presence in the area and maybe they thought they would go under the radar a bit. They were stupid to think so and trust me they were very lucky they were caught by who  they were caught by.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 29, 2018, 08:06:39 PM

The thing is that there's very little police presence in the area and maybe they thought they would go under the radar a bit. They were stupid to think so and trust me they were very lucky they were caught by who  they were caught by.

Could have been pig food!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 29, 2018, 08:29:59 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 29, 2018, 08:06:39 PM

Could have been pig food!

As someone said if Nairac couldn't stay hidden in south Armagh with all his SAS training how did these pair think they would 😂

haranguerer

Was Nairac not singing Danny Boy in bars??  ???