Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

Awful news to get BC1 and totally shocking when a young person whom you have spent so many happy days gets taken away so needlessly. Sorry for your terrible loss
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

JUst retired

Rest in peace James.This is a terrible loss to his family,his friends and club.

GaillimhIarthair

Absolutely terrible news.  Sorry for your loss BC1 and to all the Hughes family. Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Sincere condolences BC1, shocking affair, and commiserations to the Hughes family and wider network. RIP.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Doogie Browser

Sympathies to you and the XMG family BC1.

rrhf

Sympathies to the Crossmaglen club.   RIP

Bingo

Condolences BC1, tragic and unnecessary loss. Knew wee James myself, he came into me in the office a few years ago when he was doing a bit of work local. He was in and out for a few years and met him at a few games and the like. He always enjoyed a laugh and we'd chat about football for an age - he was always asking after Rory Woods and telling him about the shite stories Woods be telling him on site. He was in about 4 weeks ago, hadn't seen him since his Mother passed away and he said it had shook him badly. He was due back in to see me, before christmas he had hoped.

A sad waste. RIP James.

EC Unique

What a sensless death. Sympathies to his family, Cross club and yourself BC1. :-[

Shamrock Shore

Jesus. What an awful tragedy. Sympathies to family and friends.

BennyHarp

Thats a shocking tragedy - its just unbelievable that this can happen to such a young man who has so much left to give. My sympathies are with all his family and friends and everyone involved with the Crossmaglen club - lets hope they add another all ireland for him. RIP James
That was never a square ball!!

AZOffaly

Awful stuff. Such a senseless waste of life. RIP and of course sympathies to his family, his club and his friends including BCB.

FL/MAYO

Croí na hÉireann

Saw this on the news over the weekend but only made the connection now, very sorry for your loss BC1, ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam uasail.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

SHEEDY

RIP james. sympathies to everyone in cross.
nil satis nisi optimum

Captain Obvious

So senseless, RIP James.