The meanest man in the world...

Started by Hurler on the Bitch, September 20, 2007, 10:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Dreamer

I assumed the thread was abount Fearon. Not many people spend their lives entering competitions for freebies and begging people for free tickets to games.

Orior

I once knew a guy who sewed socks onto the outside of his trousers to get additional handy pocket space.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Our Nail Loney

You have to be spoofing there Orior! That is ridiculous! They musta looked shite!

Surely sewing them on the insides woulda been better, though would have had to open your trousers to get at them...

Hurler on the Bitch

Talking of University Scams .... the best one was to live at home but tell the welfare types that the Provies .... take your pick etc told you to leave the area .. no arguments and a living away from home grant - and a wee bit from the "hardship fund" .... fecking true.... ! A guy I (used to!) know got a £7.00 underwear grant each week off the DHSS as he caught a "tropical form of public lice" - in Morocco - the Dept of Public Health insisted that there was a risk that the feckers could cause an epidemic in Belfast so he was required to burn his underpants at the end of each day to destroy eggs rtc... Did he by f**k? Minger wore the same ones for weeks .. but he did scratch a lot..

Puckoon

An eejit I work with steals toilet paper from our department. ::)

deiseach

There was a sale-of-work in our school many moons ago and a friend of my brother got a can of 7Up for a few pennies because the ring pull was broken. He shook the can and proceeded to crumple it to the point where the nectar of the Gods contained within came out in jets . He'd then stop the spray with the palm of his hand and lick it. Classy.

stiffler

I know of a lad who jumps into the shower fully clothed, then proceeds to wash himself and his clothes with shower gel so that he doesnt have to put them into the wash!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

mannix

I knew a fella that was  so mean he would take ketchup from macdonalds and use it at home.Same fella drank a half pint left behind when anoither lad was asked to leave a pub in rathmines by the bouncer.He did not even know the fella.Imagine what he does when know one sees him.Never buys toilet paper, used newspaper.I know because you would find the papers with half a page missing or else a bag of napkins from a chipper or poilet paper balled up as it was taken from a pub.He would walk miles rather than pay a taxi.
Meanness personified.

Our Nail Loney

DrinkingHarp

here is the best scam to pull in the pub.

Find a table of ladies celebrating a birthday/party something like that.
Talk them up saying congrats u look beautiful 4 ur age something nice.
Tell them u would love to buy them a round of drinks.
Go to the bartender or waitress (away from the group) tell him/her u want to start a tab and waive at the group they will wave back
your drink is in this round.
Keep up the great chat by ordering 2-4 more rounds (no more than 5).
Look at your watch or clock and inform group your friend is due outside any minute and have to go find him.

See ya later 4-5 free drinks

only works where you don't know the ladies or too many people in the pub.

watched this done to perfection and busted a gut when I saw the guy leaving

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

rpm

How mean is this: I know a guy that pays exactly what his meal costs in a restaraunt - no tip - no rounding up - no fcuk all extra!

If everyone else splits the thing evenly he still pays what he owes to the exact cent. He even goes without a starter or desert to minimise the cost.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

The meanest man in the world...

Gordon Brown - the fecker won't give the six counties any more money!!
Tbc....

dodo

Good old Irish trick..........4th person in the taxi sits in the front. On reaching destination others get out as quick as possible hoping number 4 pays the fare whilst mumbling about 'get you inside'. Or the lad who is the first with his hand in his pocket put always last to take it out.........leave him sweat, he'll then say all he has is a €50 note. "Don't worry Ned, he'll have the change"
Pricks who never get the first round, and have to be 'reminded' to get theirs. Funnily enough, most of these lads were Dubs I was in college with.

Gnevin

Quote from: dodo on September 21, 2007, 11:25:47 AM
Good old Irish trick..........4th person in the taxi sits in the front. On reaching destination others get out as quick as possible hoping number 4 pays the fare whilst mumbling about 'get you inside'. Or the lad who is the first with his hand in his pocket put always last to take it out.........leave him sweat, he'll then say all he has is a €50 note. "Don't worry Ned, he'll have the change"
Pricks who never get the first round, and have to be 'reminded' to get theirs. Funnily enough, most of these lads were Dubs I was in college with.
Rich Dubs no doubt ,In my experience people with money are the meanest of all
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

maddog

Once worked with a lad who was the meaniest f**ker i ever encountered.

Basically he lived in a flat above a pub with no furniture bar 2 deck chairs and a wireless. Wouldnt even buy a tv.
He reckoned in winter he would go to bed a 8 to save on heating.
Worst stunt he pulled on me was when we were holding a memorial tournament for a lad from Beragh that died of meningitis. We produced this nice little program explaining about the lads life and about the GAA etc and the deal was £2.50 for the programme got you into the match and a buffet afterwards. Most people i sold it to bought the programme but had no interest in attending, fair enough.
This p***k read it cover to cover, handed it back to me and said he wasnt interested.  >:( >:( >:(

PS - he was a born again christian.