Stalkers on the GAA Board

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, September 14, 2007, 07:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Quote from: hardstation on September 15, 2007, 12:12:36 AM
I was behind ONeill in a queue in the Pop (he'll know) at about half 8 one morning. He bought an Irish news and half a litre of milk (the blue one).

And you didn't say hello? are you stalking him or what :-[
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Jaysus you'll never pass yourself off as a 2nd year, he'll cop on to
   you sitting at the back of the class with the beard.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Aristotle Flynn

I've never met anyone who posts here to my knowledge. I'd be very wary of meeting up with some of the lads who post here.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: we are blue... etc on September 15, 2007, 12:42:35 AM
Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on September 14, 2007, 07:28:52 AM
has any one ever got a stalker on the GAA board??
;D ;D

I don't know if that means the same thing in Armagh as it does in Laois but I think A4SA might be enjoying posting a little too much.

Was thinking the same thing myself...Thought maybe he was reading the would you/wouldn't thread too much!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Good to see you and Debbie have sorted out your differences Laoislad, its good to have her back  :)
Ask me holy bollix

Aristotle Flynn

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

ONeill

QuoteTeachers 'open to cyber bullying' 

One in six teachers is the victim of cyber bullying
Cyber bullying is having a serious impact on teaching staff in Northern Ireland, a union has warned.
The NASUWT has said pupils are filming teachers on mobile phones on a daily basis and posting them on the internet

A government report said that more and more teachers are falling victim to the practice. The union's Seamus Searson wants mobiles banned from schools.

"It destroys their confidence and we have found members who are reluctant to go back to school," he said.

"In the worse case scenarios we have had examples in England where teachers have committed suicide as a consequence of it."

One in six teachers in the UK is thought to be the victim of malicious text messages and internet postings sent by their pupils.

Nothing worse than sitting in school, reading the gaaboard, and then up pops a malicious message about getting back to work.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

I discovered last night that puckoon has been stalking me in McElroy's. Very distressing.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: 5iveTimes on September 21, 2007, 02:27:32 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 21, 2007, 02:23:45 PM
I discovered last night that puckoon has been stalking me in McElroy's. Very distressing.

Wouldnt be very distressing if Puckoon was female ziggy  ;)

Well I did discover that Rois was watching me from afar in Belfast one night. That didn't bother me at all  :D
Testing Accessibility