Stalkers on the GAA Board

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, September 14, 2007, 07:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh4SamAgain

The internet is full of stalkers and old fella betending to be youg wemen and things like that.
has any one ever got a stalker on the GAA board?? what did you do. is it safe to meet posters from here in real live? Has anybody ever met a poster the didnt no from here in real life in a pub or at a match. stalkin is against the law you no but people still do it and not just on famus people. if anyone you meet on the internet wants to meet u be very careful cause it coud all end in tears.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

stephenite

That's a nice shirt you're wearing today A4SA :-*

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Sky Blue

Is Pints of Guinness stalking ye so A4SA?

The Subbie

I like your hair like that Armagh for sam , it really suits you :-*

screenexile

I met lynchbhoy outside of the GAAboard and he tried to eat me! :o :o :o

thebandit

Bingobus tried to seduce me on his Bingobus.

bingobus

Quote from: thebandit on September 14, 2007, 09:43:40 AM
Bingobus tried to seduce me on his Bingobus.

Listen here bandit, all I offered you was a lift home on a dark and lonely night. The fact i was wearing very little and offered you a bunch of flowers was neither here or there.  ;D

Uladh

Stalking is a form of flattery several levels above imitation.

for example, 5ive times is currently stalking me. people can fixate about things they cannot comprehend

Bacon

Who do you think is stalking you Armagh4Sam? What is she doing? Siitting outside your house in her car? Sending you messages and flowers? What's going on. Please tell us.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

lynchbhoy

Quote from: screenexile on September 14, 2007, 09:29:47 AM
I met lynchbhoy outside of the GAAboard and he tried to eat me! :o :o :o
well its the old motto
if ya cant shag it, eat it.

Gnevin

I'm be stalked by a tall black guy , but thankfully he disappears when i turn on the light
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Armagh4SamAgain

A new fella came on here in the last while an hes started sendin me messages saying he lives near me an wants tio be my friend and he nose some people i no. i dont beleive him 1 we bit Its not pints of guinness but this fella says hes with Sliverbridge to.

ziggysego

I met heganboy at a wedding in 2005. He looked at me coyishly and asked me if I wanted to make it a double wedding and then winked at me. I ran off and I believe he went back to America a broken man.

Also met Norf Tyrone at a football match in July. I had just flown in from my holiday a few hours before, with a terrible hangover and pumped full of medinical pills for my knee, which I tore ligaments in. I wasn't in the best form when I saw him. Think I looked at him funny, as in "What da fuc...?" So erm.. Norf, sorry about that.

Saw Tony F from the distance. I was going to go over and introduce myself, but then I heard him say "Fe fi Fo dum, I smell the blood of a Tyrone man", so I decided to head in the opposite direction.

As for hoopsaaa, well we go way back. In fact, he even works two doors down from me!
Testing Accessibility

we are blue... etc

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on September 14, 2007, 07:28:52 AM
has any one ever got a stalker on the GAA board??
;D ;D

I don't know if that means the same thing in Armagh as it does in Laois but I think A4SA might be enjoying posting a little too much.