Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Quote from: Hound on January 06, 2023, 08:53:14 AM
Quote from: J70 on January 05, 2023, 01:24:48 PM
The English tabloids are utter scum.

Fair fucks to the two of them I say.
100%

The 'royal family' is a complete aberration, but drives huge revenues for the English media, in particular the tabloids. Therefore scum like the Mail and the Sun and Clarkson and Morgan have to go all out to attack Harry and Meghan to keep the gravy train going (and very ironic the support the scum are getting from some Irish GAA folk on this board, ffs!).

Harry is a breath of fresh air from this aberration of a family. He is breaking the omertà. Saying a lot of stuff that many people know already or don't care about, but still it's all stuff that's 'not allowed' to be spoken of. The most illuminating that the royals feed the tabloids, they keep each other relevant. Fair fecks to Harry, he'll likely fail as the British media is so powerful but he's doing his best to unveil the charade.

And he's getting nicely rewarded for breaking the omertà!  They're all on the gravy.
That's just, like your opinion man.

armaghniac

If he chose a quiet life that would be one thing, but he chose a sensationalist book and video to condemn sensationalism.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Kidder81

Quote from: armaghniac on January 06, 2023, 01:33:05 PM
If he chose a quiet life that would be one thing, but he chose a sensationalist book and video to condemn sensationalism.

Exactly, it's pathetic. They both worked out this route they would be a lot richer. And those that reckon this is him "fighting back" needs their head examined, he has to feed people this nonsense to make money

Franko

Quote from: Armamike on January 06, 2023, 12:01:38 PM

100%

The 'royal family' is a complete aberration, but drives huge revenues for the English media, in particular the tabloids. Therefore scum like the Mail and the Sun and Clarkson and Morgan have to go all out to attack Harry and Meghan to keep the gravy train going (and very ironic the support the scum are getting from some Irish GAA folk on this board, ffs!).

Harry is a breath of fresh air from this aberration of a family. He is breaking the omertà. Saying a lot of stuff that many people know already or don't care about, but still it's all stuff that's 'not allowed' to be spoken of. The most illuminating that the royals feed the tabloids, they keep each other relevant. Fair fecks to Harry, he'll likely fail as the British media is so powerful but he's doing his best to unveil the charade.

And he's getting nicely rewarded for breaking the omertà!  They're all on the gravy.

Without doubt he's doing well for breaking it

And why not

The others are doing just as well, if not better, for continuing to play their silly games with Murdoch

I never thought I'd see the day when Irish men are whinging about someone damaging the reputation of the British royal family

Keep er lit young Harold

Kidder81

Quote from: Franko on January 06, 2023, 01:41:24 PM

100%

And why not

The others are doing just as well, if not better, for continuing to play their silly games with Murdoch

I never thought I'd see the day when Irish men are whinging about someone damaging the reputation of the British royal family

Keep er lit young Harold

I couldn't care less about the Royal Family, I just think he's a hypocritical, pathetic fanny who is pussy whipped

Milltown Row2

Who's going to knock millions for saying you were pussy whipped?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Franko

Quote from: Kidder81 on January 06, 2023, 01:43:55 PM

100%

And why not

Keep er lit young Harold

I couldn't care less about the Royal Family, I just think he's a hypocritical, pathetic fanny who is pussy whipped

For (a reported) £40million, I reckon I could live with 'Kidder81' off the gah board thinking I was pussy whipped  ;D

Armamike

100%

And why not

Keep er lit young Harold

On here or another forum?  Can't remember seeing any comments here that would back that up.   Personally I'm just sick of the Harry and Megan show and the constant need to share their truth while filling their bank accounts. 

That's just, like your opinion man.

Franko

Quote from: Armamike on January 06, 2023, 02:39:07 PM

100%

And why not

Keep er lit young Harold

On here or another forum?  Can't remember seeing any comments here that would back that up.   Personally I'm just sick of the Harry and Megan show and the constant need to share their truth while filling their bank accounts.

On here

Each to their own but personally, the 'Harry and Megan show' doesn't really cost me a thought

I can quite easily ignore it, and I don't really understand why an Irish person would get their knickers in a twist about it in any way whatsoever

But I do quite enjoy watching the havoc they are creating for that shower of blue blooded halfwits

It's also got the BNP/UKIP/Uber-Tory cohort up in arms - which can never be a bad thing

So all-in-all, I'm quite happy for the pantomime to continue for as long as they see fit

Capt Pat

Harry was not the brightest owning up to killing 25 taliban fighters. Those muslims know how to hold a grudge.

imtommygunn

He has really painted a massive target on his back. May not end well that.

clarshack

From the Bunker

Quote from: Capt Pat on January 06, 2023, 08:24:59 PM
Harry was not the brightest owning up to killing 25 taliban fighters. Those Muslims know how to hold a grudge.

He's adding to his expanding list of dangerous enemies.