Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinPowers

Quote from: Armamike on January 05, 2023, 01:08:30 PM
Sick listening to these pair of whingebags at this point. They'll probably keep sharing their feelings with the world as long as the money keeps rolling in.

They will keep  churning  out the sh1te  for the tv shows/books as they have  a market of millions of idiots who lap up  everything they say.

Willy and Harry  had a barney  over who got to  sit facing forwards in the gold Cinderella carriage . That will make a riveting   Netflix episode.

johnnycool

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 05, 2023, 02:57:10 PM
I would say there is a strap on gets produced in that house fairly often

You've got Wullie pegged there Saff!

LeoMc

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 05, 2023, 01:11:32 PM
Couldnt give a shiny shite in the argument but surely the fact they are gettin the royals knickers in a twist alongside the racists, and likes of piers getting all hot and bothered cant be a bad thing 😃
If it hadn't been for Morgan, Pearson, Hopkins, Clarkson, et al ranting about them they would have faded into irrelevance by now. Many who might otherwise have just rolled their eyes at the latest self indulgent whine feel the need to defend them from the establishment contrarians.

Eire90

The brits are crying moaning over Meghan but wont say a word tory females stealing from the british public.

armaghniac

Quote from: Eire90 on January 05, 2023, 08:30:51 PM
The brits are crying moaning over Meghan but wont say a word tory females stealing from the british public.

Meghan goes out of her way to publicise herself, while those stealing try to conceal their activities.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 05, 2023, 08:42:10 AM
Prince Harry the biggest pussy ever walked

Dunno mate. News just in. He killed 25 taliban. Seems well hard tbh

laoislad

f**king hell but you Nordies are obsessed with the Royals.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Wildweasel74

I thought cause she had a different background the upper snotty British press couldn't handle royal blood been tainted. The bullshit by the Daily mail and then scummy other papers, for 2/3 yrs constant. I am not surprised they fight bck against it.

Wildweasel74

Prince William be a bag of water, but I say the other lad tougher than you think. But would anybody put up with their wife been insulted, racist comments, over number Of yrs doubt it.The British press is the real scum here, Clarkson, Morgan, are pure dick heads, The royal family admin, got more leaks, mostly to take the pressure of that dodgy f**ker Prince Andrew.

Armagh18

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 06, 2023, 12:29:59 AM
Prince William be a bag of water, but I say the other lad tougher than you think. But would anybody put up with their wife been insulted, racist comments, over number Of yrs doubt it.The British press is the real scum here, Clarkson, Morgan, are pure dick heads, The royal family admin, got more leaks, mostly to take the pressure of that dodgy f**ker Prince Andrew.
Thats what a lot of this comes down to. Whatever Harry and Meghan may or may not have done- I don't really care tbh, none of it is anywhere near what that kiddie fiddling sweaty nonce was at. The difference in media outrage is an absolute joke.

Hound

Quote from: J70 on January 05, 2023, 01:24:48 PM
The English tabloids are utter scum.

Fair fucks to the two of them I say.
100%

The 'royal family' is a complete aberration, but drives huge revenues for the English media, in particular the tabloids. Therefore scum like the Mail and the Sun and Clarkson and Morgan have to go all out to attack Harry and Meghan to keep the gravy train going (and very ironic the support the scum are getting from some Irish GAA folk on this board, ffs!).

Harry is a breath of fresh air from this aberration of a family. He is breaking the omertà. Saying a lot of stuff that many people know already or don't care about, but still it's all stuff that's 'not allowed' to be spoken of. The most illuminating that the royals feed the tabloids, they keep each other relevant. Fair fecks to Harry, he'll likely fail as the British media is so powerful but he's doing his best to unveil the charade.

Ethan Tremblay

Quote from: Hound on January 06, 2023, 08:53:14 AM

100%

The 'royal family' is a complete aberration, but drives huge revenues for the English media, in particular the tabloids. Therefore scum like the Mail and the Sun and Clarkson and Morgan have to go all out to attack Harry and Meghan to keep the gravy train going (and very ironic the support the scum are getting from some Irish GAA folk on this board, ffs!).

Harry is a breath of fresh air from this aberration of a family. He is breaking the omertà. Saying a lot of stuff that many people know already or don't care about, but still it's all stuff that's 'not allowed' to be spoken of. The most illuminating that the royals feed the tabloids, they keep each other relevant. Fair fecks to Harry, he'll likely fail as the British media is so powerful but he's doing his best to unveil the charade.

Yea fair dues I say.  From watching his interviews and that show, its apparent that he was sick to death of the misinformation being spouted to the press, and thus the wider public, on himself and the wife, from his own family none the less.   

The issue the tabloids are having, and the family, is that he is not going directly to them, as the rest of the royals would.  You could bet your hole that if he was giving exclusive interviews to the sun, he would be the best cnut in the world by their books. 

I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

yellowcard

100%

Agree with this. The easy life would be to continue to bow to the vile English tabloid press and allow them to dictate their lives. The whole concept of a royal family is a totally artificial charade and an ongoing soap opera but they didn't choose the lifestyle that is bestowed upon them so at least he has the balls to choose his own path knowing the kickback from the English press would likely be fierce. The chances are high that they are fighting a losing battle since the big UK media moguls will double down as they seek to protect their influence on British popular opinion and thus their own financial interests.   

Franko

100%

+1 on all this

I have to say though, Meghan does come across as a bit of dose

johnnycool

Quote from: Franko on January 06, 2023, 10:18:05 AM

100%

+1 on all this

I have to say though, Meghan does come across as a bit of dose

As I've said before the Royals embolden the class system that these hoors feed off and keep the plebs in their place.

Young Harry Hewitt better take care on those roads if he's out driving at night.