Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 05, 2023, 11:35:06 AM
Harry some lapdog. He broke my necklace  ;D.

Americans probably lapping up all his therapy bullshit but everyone else seems to think he's a muppet.
He is a tragic figure.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Saffrongael

Quote from: seafoid on January 05, 2023, 12:50:23 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 05, 2023, 11:35:06 AM
Harry some lapdog. He broke my necklace  ;D.

Americans probably lapping up all his therapy bullshit but everyone else seems to think he's a muppet.
He is a tragic figure.

It will play well with all the other creeps and weirdoes in Cali
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Armamike

Sick listening to these pair of whingebags at this point. They'll probably keep sharing their feelings with the world as long as the money keeps rolling in.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Milltown Row2

Getting good airtime on the GAA discussion board  ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Couldnt give a shiny shite in the argument but surely the fact they are gettin the royals knickers in a twist alongside the racists, and likes of piers getting all hot and bothered cant be a bad thing 😃

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 05, 2023, 01:11:32 PM
Couldnt give a shiny shite in the argument but surely the fact they are gettin the royals knickers in a twist alongside the racists, and likes of piers getting all hot and bothered cant be a bad thing 😃

Would be true apart from the fact these 2 are even worse than the shower you mention.

Man Marker

Watched the Netflix episodes.  It came across very explicitly in the documentary that Megan had been fed to the wolves through the establishments PR, very similar to how Diana was treated also. The amount of info and leaks to the press was insane. Thinks its fairly clear that they are taking control of the agenda. Also letting the Williams and Charlie's comms team know to behave or there will be more revelations. One small recent example was the language used by Morgan and Jeremy Clarkson about the couple, they should have been wiped out by the establishment, but they made no comment. Just content for thedrip drip effect. Personally don't give a toss, but glad to see the two of them dig back.

J70

The English tabloids are utter scum.

Fair fucks to the two of them I say.

imtommygunn

They really are. They just decide who they want to break. Look at clarkson- if half the population said what he did they'd be finished but he's grand. Same with whichever one of ant and dec were drink driving. Markle may or may not be an arsehole but she was finished before she started.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on January 05, 2023, 01:18:54 PM

Would be true apart from the fact these 2 are even worse than the shower you mention.

Jees johnny dunno. Id be along similar lines of thought as man marker and tommy tbh tho ive no doubt ung markle be hard work and knows how to play the game. Let them at it i say!!

Saffrongael

The best one was about them inviting George Clooney & his wife to their wedding

But they had never met either of them before  :-\

Pair of narcissists who wanted a billion dollar lifestyle in California & have to milk the Netflix and Spotify bollocks for a while until they get enough to do them 
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

J70

At least they're doing it on their own dime.

You boys are paying for the rest of them! ;)

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 05, 2023, 01:45:02 PM
Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on January 05, 2023, 01:18:54 PM

Jees johnny dunno. Id be along similar lines of thought as man marker and tommy tbh tho ive no doubt ung markle be hard work and knows how to play the game. Let them at it i say!!

Not really the pair of them wanted the lifestyle without having to do do any actual work. The royals have a pretty easy life but hey Harry and Meghan couldn't even be arsed to do the odd ribbon cutting and mingle with the plebs to warrant the lavish lifestyle and probably felt they could make even more money with all their tell tales. For a pair of supposed wokes I couldn't think of 2 more privileged brats. Harry cheated at his a levels, then went into the army and made a right dick of himself with his racist carry-on and then couldn't be bothered to do his royal duties. I mean ffs what has he actually done with himself yet has the nerve to preach about everyone else. Like I said earlier the rest of the royals are pretty awful, the queen I guess was ok but has now gone but Harry seems to make the rest look almost normal.

trailer

f**k them. France had the right idea. Dehead the c***ts.

Saffrongael

I would say there is a strap on gets produced in that house fairly often