Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

CK_Redhand

The most wtf about that is the quote from the DUP councillor turning the story on its head somehow.

Even when it was the local knuckleheads I knew it was the taigs.

nrico2006

So turns out the 'Up the Ra' doll was definitely old enough to know better, read today that she is 34.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Wildweasel74

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Snapchap

From 'Squinter' on twitter:

"The Leinster rugby squad was given the PA on a flight back from Glasgow to sing 'Ooh, ah, up the Ra.' Consequence? Nothing. A young woman who did it has been subjected to a week of ceaseless vilification, culminating today in holiday pix of her in a bikini in a Sunday paper.
If you joined in this carnival of rank hypocrisy, if you had nothing to say about famous, wealthy, privileged sportsmen and joined this now mental health-threatening pile-on, hang your head. Especially if you are a woman. I hope today she is getting the support she needs."

Nail on the head.

Kidder81

Are you ever not pretending to be outraged Snapchap ?

AustinPowers

Quote from: Snapchap on November 27, 2022, 07:16:44 PM

"The Leinster rugby squad was given the PA on a flight back from Glasgow to sing 'Ooh, ah, up the Ra.' Consequence? Nothing. A young woman who did it has been subjected to a week of ceaseless vilification, culminating today in holiday pix of her in a bikini in a Sunday paper.
If you joined in this carnival of rank hypocrisy, if you had nothing to say about famous, wealthy, privileged sportsmen and joined this now mental health-threatening pile-on, hang your head. Especially if you are a woman. I hope today she is getting the support she needs."

Nail on the head.

Has Bryson  sent a tweet about that  yet?

That's  Nolan's show sorted for tomorrow morning then

Milltown Row2

Nail on the head.

Ah the old mental health card and young woman (she's 34) card,

I think most people want to know why? What possessed her to do it, at what point she thought it would be funny and then uploading it!!

When the next ejjit does it ( it will happen) will you have the same view?

Also I take it you were fine with the singing in the band hall? 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Kidder81 on November 27, 2022, 07:28:42 PM

He's all about the what about

Snapchap

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 27, 2022, 07:38:30 PM

Nail on the head.

I think most people want to know why? What possessed her to do it, at what point she thought it would be funny and then uploading it!!

Did you say anything about the Leinster team?

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 27, 2022, 07:57:19 PM

He's all about the what about

Whatabout? How is it "whataboutery" when both cases are instances of "up the ra" chanting? Did you say anything about the Leinster Team?

Snapchap

Do you ever have anything constructive to add to a discussion? Just sniping at me, is that all you have to offer?

Besides, wasn't my post kinda highlighting the "ourtrage" behind directed at this woman by so many? Have a look at the outraged reaction to her on this board, over two threads. for a week now. Are you OK with that "outrage"?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Snapchap on November 27, 2022, 08:01:22 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 27, 2022, 07:38:30 PM

Nail on the head.

Did you say anything about the Leinster team?

You never asked me, but daft if they did it and sang it to someone who had a parent targeted plus  recorded it and uploaded to social media

Have you link to the singing?