Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidder81

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 22, 2022, 06:19:57 PM
That Foster video made the news. Thats a bigger wtf.

I see the girl in question has invoked the worn out mental health card

David McKeown

The number of brothels doesn't surprise me but it does remind me of a case I did years ago which was one of the first paying for sex prosecutions in NI. Basically cops were raiding this farm house between Portadown and Armagh for drugs when they see this client approach on a bike. Despite the house being pretty obviously raided at the time he keeps cycling towards them. Eventually he arrives and one cop asks him is he here to pick up drugs he says no I'm here for the ride. Cops ask what do you mean he tells them he cycles up once a fortnight for sex. Police then raid the inside of the farmhouse and find a sec dungeon. They had no idea it was there before he showed up.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

AustinPowers

Quote from: David McKeown on November 22, 2022, 06:32:55 PM
The number of brothels doesn't surprise me but it does remind me of a case I did years ago which was one of the first paying for sex prosecutions in NI. Basically cops were raiding this farm house between Portadown and Armagh for drugs when they see this client approach on a bike. Despite the house being pretty obviously raided at the time he keeps cycling towards them. Eventually he arrives and one cop asks him is he here to pick up drugs he says no I'm here for the ride. Cops ask what do you mean he tells them he cycles up once a fortnight for sex. Police then raid the inside of the farmhouse and find a sec dungeon. They had no idea it was there before he showed up.

No more riding for him then

Did he know  they were cops? 

Jeepers Creepers

Embarrassed watching that video but Jesus Christ, headline news?? The worlds falling apart ffs and this makes the headlines.

screenexile

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on November 22, 2022, 08:37:05 PM

Embarrassed watching that video but Jesus Christ, headline news?? The worlds falling apart ffs and this makes the headlines.

It's newsworthy because Unionists want other Unionists to see what would happen to them in a United Ireland ... Nationalists and Republicans don't do ourselves any favours on that front there's no shortage of footage the last while!!!

nrico2006

Quote from: Kidder81 on November 22, 2022, 06:28:11 PM

Unbelievable.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

tintin25

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 22, 2022, 09:25:59 PM

Unbelievable.

Mental Health my arse...she's a tool...end of.

David McKeown

Quote from: AustinPowers on November 22, 2022, 06:52:11 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on November 22, 2022, 06:32:55 PM

Well they were uniformed

No more riding for him then

Did he know  they were cops?
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Armagh18

Quote from: tintin25 on November 22, 2022, 09:35:01 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on November 22, 2022, 09:25:59 PM

Unbelievable.

Mental Health my arse...she's a tool...end of.
She's a silly wee girl that made a stupid mistake that is being blown out of proportion.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on November 22, 2022, 08:37:05 PM

A cynic might say the timing overshadowed the UVF getting turned over in East Belfast.

imtommygunn

It's comical tbh - leading political party takes strategic advice from active paramilitary group who have even recently been involved in murder. Not much news. Woman (who is blatantly an idiot it has to be said) shouts up the ra - headline news.

RedHand88

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 23, 2022, 08:29:37 AM
It's comical tbh - leading political party takes strategic advice from active paramilitary group who have even recently been involved in murder. Not much news. Woman (who is blatantly an idiot it has to be said) shouts up the ra - headline news.

It was headline news for several days.

Armagh18

Typical

RedHand88

Has it come out who she is?

imtommygunn

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 23, 2022, 08:42:35 AM

It was headline news for several days.

Only when Bryson was there. There was very very little(headline wise) about meetings with the LCC - about the history of the LCC's members and about the current status of LCC members. That's what I mean. There was very little about change of direction on protocol post meetings with the LCC. This has been going on for a long time and isn't recent.