Author Topic: Things that make you go What the F**k?  (Read 1297893 times)

J70

• View Profile
Re: Things that make you go What the F**k?
« Reply #9045 on: January 05, 2023, 01:59:40 PM »
At least they’re doing it on their own dime.

You boys are paying for the rest of them! ;)

JPGJOHNNYG

• View Profile
« Reply #9046 on: January 05, 2023, 02:10:32 PM »
Couldnt give a shiny shite in the argument but surely the fact they are gettin the royals knickers in a twist alongside the racists, and likes of piers getting all hot and bothered cant be a bad thing 😃

Would be true apart from the fact these 2 are even worse than the shower you mention.

Jees johnny dunno. Id be along similar lines of thought as man marker and tommy tbh tho ive no doubt ung markle be hard work and knows how to play the game. Let them at it i say!!

Not really the pair of them wanted the lifestyle without having to do do any actual work. The royals have a pretty easy life but hey Harry and Meghan couldn't even be arsed to do the odd ribbon cutting and mingle with the plebs to warrant the lavish lifestyle and probably felt they could make even more money with all their tell tales. For a pair of supposed wokes I couldn't think of 2 more privileged brats. Harry cheated at his a levels, then went into the army and made a right dick of himself with his racist carry-on and then couldn't be bothered to do his royal duties. I mean ffs what has he actually done with himself yet has the nerve to preach about everyone else. Like I said earlier the rest of the royals are pretty awful, the queen I guess was ok but has now gone but Harry seems to make the rest look almost normal.

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #9047 on: January 05, 2023, 02:12:21 PM »
f**k them. France had the right idea. Dehead the c***ts.

Saffrongael

• View Profile
« Reply #9048 on: January 05, 2023, 02:57:10 PM »
I would say there is a strap on gets produced in that house fairly often

AustinPowers

• View Profile
« Reply #9049 on: January 05, 2023, 03:15:53 PM »
Sick listening to these pair of whingebags at this point. They'll probably keep sharing their feelings with the world as long as the money keeps rolling in.

They will keep  churning  out the sh1te  for the tv shows/books as they have  a market of millions of idiots who lap up  everything they say.

Willy and Harry  had a barney  over who got to  sit facing forwards in the gold Cinderella carriage . That will make a riveting   Netflix episode.

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #9050 on: January 05, 2023, 03:26:22 PM »
I would say there is a strap on gets produced in that house fairly often

You've got Wullie pegged there Saff!

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #9051 on: January 05, 2023, 08:20:00 PM »
Couldnt give a shiny shite in the argument but surely the fact they are gettin the royals knickers in a twist alongside the racists, and likes of piers getting all hot and bothered cant be a bad thing 😃
If it hadn’t been for Morgan, Pearson, Hopkins, Clarkson, et al ranting about them they would have faded into irrelevance by now. Many who might otherwise have just rolled their eyes at the latest self indulgent whine feel the need to defend them from the establishment contrarians.

Eire90

• View Profile
« Reply #9052 on: January 05, 2023, 08:30:51 PM »
The brits are crying moaning over Meghan but wont say a word tory females stealing from the british public.

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #9053 on: January 05, 2023, 08:59:36 PM »
The brits are crying moaning over Meghan but wont say a word tory females stealing from the british public.

Meghan goes out of her way to publicise herself, while those stealing try to conceal their activities.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
« Reply #9054 on: January 05, 2023, 09:16:44 PM »
Prince Harry the biggest pussy ever walked

Dunno mate. News just in. He killed 25 taliban. Seems well hard tbh

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #9055 on: January 05, 2023, 09:26:15 PM »
f**king hell but you Nordies are obsessed with the Royals.
When you think you’re fucked you’re only about 40% fucked.

Wildweasel74

• View Profile
« Reply #9056 on: January 06, 2023, 12:21:15 AM »
I thought cause she had a different background the upper snotty British press couldn't handle royal blood been tainted. The bullshit by the Daily mail and then scummy other papers, for 2/3 yrs constant. I am not surprised they fight bck against it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 12:30:49 AM by Wildweasel74 »

Wildweasel74

• View Profile
« Reply #9057 on: January 06, 2023, 12:29:59 AM »
Prince William be a bag of water, but I say the other lad tougher than you think. But would anybody put up with their wife been insulted, racist comments, over number Of yrs doubt it.The British press is the real scum here, Clarkson, Morgan, are pure dick heads, The royal family admin, got more leaks, mostly to take the pressure of that dodgy f**ker Prince Andrew.

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #9058 on: January 06, 2023, 07:28:39 AM »
Prince William be a bag of water, but I say the other lad tougher than you think. But would anybody put up with their wife been insulted, racist comments, over number Of yrs doubt it.The British press is the real scum here, Clarkson, Morgan, are pure dick heads, The royal family admin, got more leaks, mostly to take the pressure of that dodgy f**ker Prince Andrew.
Thats what a lot of this comes down to. Whatever Harry and Meghan may or may not have done- I don’t really care tbh, none of it is anywhere near what that kiddie fiddling sweaty nonce was at. The difference in media outrage is an absolute joke.

Hound

• View Profile
« Reply #9059 on: January 06, 2023, 08:53:14 AM »
The English tabloids are utter scum.

Fair fucks to the two of them I say.
100%

The ‘royal family’ is a complete aberration, but drives huge revenues for the English media, in particular the tabloids. Therefore scum like the Mail and the Sun and Clarkson and Morgan have to go all out to attack Harry and Meghan to keep the gravy train going (and very ironic the support the scum are getting from some Irish GAA folk on this board, ffs!).

Harry is a breath of fresh air from this aberration of a family. He is breaking the omertà. Saying a lot of stuff that many people know already or don’t care about, but still it’s all stuff that’s ‘not allowed’ to be spoken of. The most illuminating that the royals feed the tabloids, they keep each other relevant. Fair fecks to Harry, he’ll likely fail as the British media is so powerful but he’s doing his best to unveil the charade.