Driving donuts/diffing in Letterkenny in 2014. 183,000 views
The driver died in 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITP6nEsYbhk

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

David McKeown

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 24, 2022, 10:47:36 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 24, 2022, 08:45:42 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on December 24, 2022, 12:05:25 AM
Some shitstorm if it was him and previous incidents had been reported and not dealt with eh. Time will tell

They've questioned 2 or 3 people and let them go already I think... someone has covered their tracks well

Was someone not bailed ? So not out of the woods, it's rare a murder charge is made straightaway.

Pre charge bail. Barely worth the paper it's written on. Conditions are unenforceable and suggests there's no real evidence at this stage. My Experience is that it's certainly not rare for murder charges to be brought right away.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Milltown Row2

Quote from: David McKeown on January 02, 2023, 10:36:59 PM
Some shitstorm if it was him and previous incidents had been reported and not dealt with eh. Time will tell

They've questioned 2 or 3 people and let them go already I think... someone has covered their tracks well

Was someone not bailed ? So not out of the woods, it's rare a murder charge is made straightaway.

Pre charge bail. Barely worth the paper it's written on. Conditions are unenforceable and suggests there's no real evidence at this stage. My Experience is that it's certainly not rare for murder charges to be brought right away.

Still no further progress in catching this killer!!

Watching the parents on tv last night was heartbreaking

Will be some outrage directed to the murderer once he/she is caught
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Also a lot of the time police have a strong idea who the killer is but evidence is not there to charge. I'm no lover of the cops but their job is not easy as the expectation is to have an early arrest and charge. This can lead to a bad case which gets pulled apart.

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 04, 2023, 06:46:59 PM

Still no further progress in catching this killer!!

Watching the parents on tv last night was heartbreaking

Will be some outrage directed to the murderer once he/she is caught
Surely someone knows something. Yeah listening to her dad talk about watching the world cup the week before was heat wrenching. Really hope the bastard responsible is got soon.

Capt Pat

William got physical with Harry in a row over Meghan. This is in the guardian today apparently.

Truth hurts

Quote from: Capt Pat on January 05, 2023, 08:10:23 AM
William got physical with Harry in a row over Meghan. This is in the guardian today apparently.

Two brothers have a family fight. OMFG what a news story

Saffrongael

Prince Harry the biggest pussy ever walked
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Truth hurts on January 05, 2023, 08:33:22 AM
Quote from: Capt Pat on January 05, 2023, 08:10:23 AM

Two brothers have a family fight. OMFG what a news story

No one is going to give a shite about you arguing with your brother, but there are some serious fuckwits that will buy these papers to read about two royals having a spat!! Mad but that's society today
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 05, 2023, 08:42:10 AM

Fought in Afghanistan hi.....

Headline news on bbc this morn.....

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 05, 2023, 09:10:25 AM

I'm sure he was kept out of harm's way. Funny how he accuses everyone else of being racist against his wife yet during his time in the army paki and raghead was all just a laugh. No fan of the royals but this guy is a real cnut.

Tony Baloney

Harry some lapdog. He broke my necklace  ;D.

Americans probably lapping up all his therapy bullshit but everyone else seems to think he's a muppet.

johnnycool

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on January 05, 2023, 09:13:49 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 05, 2023, 09:10:25 AM

I'm sure he was kept out of harm's way. Funny how he accuses everyone else of being racist against his wife yet during his time in the army paki and raghead was all just a laugh. No fan of the royals but this guy is a real cnut.

William is a big long drink of piss, if a lad who's went through basic Army training can't knock him down then there's something wrong somewhere.

armaghniac

Quote from: johnnycool on January 05, 2023, 11:54:23 AM
William is a big long drink of piss, if a lad who's went through basic Army training can't knock him down then there's something wrong somewhere.

Perhaps he could have, but did not want to?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B