Ulster Minor Club Championship

Started by bennydorano, October 20, 2009, 01:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: drici on November 30, 2009, 09:59:07 AM
Preliminary Round:
Armagh Harps 2-13 Killann Gaels 2-04

Harps 2-13 (J Vernon 0-1, D McKenna 0-1, B O'Hanlon 0-1, S McCoy 0-1, K Loughran 0-3, P Rafferty 0-5(3 frees), J Wilson 0-1(a fifty), P McCoy 2-0)
Killann Gaels 2-04 (S Clarke 0-1, C Tierney 0-2, D McIntyre 0-1(a free), S Donnery 1-0, D O'Reilly 1-0)

Quarter Final:
Creggan Kickhams 0-13 An Bhoth Scotstown 2-11 (After Extra Time)
Full Time: Creggan Kickhams 0-11 An Bhoth Scotstown 1-08

Kickhams 0-13 (A McKeown 0-1, H McNulty 0-4(3 frees), D McLarnon 0-6(5 frees), D McGuckin 0-2)
An Bhoth 2-11 (C Mohan 0-1, C Caulfield 0-2(2 frees), D McArdle 0-1, M Clerkin 0-1(1 free), S Carry 0-1, P Sherlock 1-1, M Treanor 0-1, A McCarey 1-3)

I thought he wasn't for playing ? He's a fair minor.

Schkite

Apparently he was just home for the weekend, hence why he only came on. Some player for minor alright, head and shoulders above his marker in most games, and he'd still be eligible for minor next year if he wasn't away. Big loss for Scotstown him going to Wolves. If I remember right he was playing outfield in the senior championship against Blayney and when they conceded a penalty and the keeper got injured, he went into goals and saved it!

Barack Obama

Quote from: drici on November 30, 2009, 09:59:07 AM
Preliminary Round:
Armagh Harps 2-13 Killann Gaels 2-04

Harps 2-13 (J Vernon 0-1, D McKenna 0-1, B O'Hanlon 0-1, S McCoy 0-1, K Loughran 0-3, P Rafferty 0-5(3 frees), J Wilson 0-1(a fifty), P McCoy 2-0)
Killann Gaels 2-04 (S Clarke 0-1, C Tierney 0-2, D McIntyre 0-1(a free), S Donnery 1-0, D O'Reilly 1-0)

Quarter Final:
Creggan Kickhams 0-13 An Bhoth Scotstown 2-11 (After Extra Time)
Full Time: Creggan Kickhams 0-11 An Bhoth Scotstown 1-08

Kickhams 0-13 (A McKeown 0-1, H McNulty 0-4(3 frees), D McLarnon 0-6(5 frees), D McGuckin 0-2)
An Bhoth 2-11 (C Mohan 0-1, C Caulfield 0-2(2 frees), D McArdle 0-1, M Clerkin 0-1(1 free), S Carry 0-1, P Sherlock 1-1, M Treanor 0-1, A McCarey 1-3)

Creggan's no. 10 scored the 1st point of the game don't think you have him on your list there!

screenmachine

wait to you see the teams yet to play and you will agree that they wont go far. until mc carry came on they were poor and who knows if he will play the next game.
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Schkite

Quote from: screenmachine on November 30, 2009, 06:30:54 PM
wait to you see the teams yet to play and you will agree that they wont go far. until mc carry came on they were poor and who knows if he will play the next game.

I'll not lie, I've seen little of them, all I'm saying is that a team with their recent record at minor can't possibly be written off so easily.

bingobus

Quote from: Schkite on November 30, 2009, 01:07:22 PM
Apparently he was just home for the weekend, hence why he only came on. Some player for minor alright, head and shoulders above his marker in most games, and he'd still be eligible for minor next year if he wasn't away. Big loss for Scotstown him going to Wolves. If I remember right he was playing outfield in the senior championship against Blayney and when they conceded a penalty and the keeper got injured, he went into goals and saved it!

In fairness you'd have saved it yourself, it was piss poor peno and in fact if law was strictly applied it should have been retaken. He didn't put keepers jersy on and was therefore not afforded the law of the goalkeeper touching the ball on the ground on the small rectangle. But thats neither here nor there at this stage.  ;D

Great player and a big miss to club and county.

Schkite

Ah right BB, was just going by the match report I remember, clearly they made it sound better than it was!

The Doire Geal

any one have predictions on the other quarters?
Blcoo v Dungiven ?
omagh v armagh harps?
kilcoo v gentiles

Winnie Peg

Quote from: The Doire Geal on December 03, 2009, 07:56:40 PM
Blcoo v Dungiven ?
omagh v armagh harps?
kilcoo v gentiles

Apparently they gave the Jews an awful hammering in the their final!

The Doire Geal

sorry Naomh Conaill ..
dont no where i got that

Master Yoda

Quote from: Winnie Peg on December 03, 2009, 08:59:42 PM
Quote from: The Doire Geal on December 03, 2009, 07:56:40 PM
Blcoo v Dungiven ?
omagh v armagh harps?
kilcoo v gentiles

Apparently they gave the Jews an awful hammering in the their final!

:D :D :D :D :D
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

AFS

At HT:

Kilcoo 0-05
Naomh Conaill 0-07

At FT:

Kilcoo 1-12
Naomh Conaill 1-12

Extra time being played. Glenties were 0-07 to 0-01 up at one stage in the first half.

AFS

Latest:

Kilcoo 1-14
Naomh Conaill 1-12

AFS

ET HT:

Kilcoo 1-15
Naomh Conaill 1-12

AFS