USFC 2020 Semi-Final Armagh v Donegal

Started by Orior, November 03, 2020, 12:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Armagh are pulp and Donegal are different class

southtyronegael

We need Donegal v Dublin ai semi in croker! Could be a cracker.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

SouthDublinBro

Armagh have had a long history of poor goalkeepers letting the team down.

Seaney

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on November 14, 2020, 02:08:49 PM

There is more than keeper to blame, I would dearly love to know what the game plan was.

Blowitupref

Armaghs first point from play after 48 minutes. Disappointing one sided contest.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

Men against boys..

You can have as many game plans as you want

Armagh are muck at the minute
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sid waddell

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on November 14, 2020, 02:08:49 PM
They're hardly the Galway hurlers in that category

yellowcard

Very impressive display from Donegal today, they look the main challengers to Dublin now, great variation to their attacks and much easier on the eye than the McGuinness team that grinded their way to an All Ireland title.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Angelo on November 14, 2020, 11:35:09 AM
Quote from: Ed Ricketts on November 13, 2020, 01:40:52 PM
If O'Neill is out then that's probably curtains for Armagh. He's worth four or five points a game, they just can't replace that. Maybe Murnin can come in and make shite of Neil McGee, but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

Armagh have plenty of scoring power with or without O'Neill. O'Neill is a very talented forward but from the bits I've seen can be a bit indulgent and take some daft things on. I would say Niall Grimley is probably a more reliable free taker as well. Murnin is a very good replacement for him if he's out.

I would have to say that Stefan Campbell is Armagh's most important player from what I have seen in the past few seasons. So much of their play goes through him, he's a work horse and a huge scoring threat from the half forward line.
Lol

sid waddell

Peadar Mogan is like a more effective version of Darran O'Sullivan, playing from half back

Donegal's pocket rocket

Blowitupref

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2020, 02:26:45 PM
Men against boys..

A bit harsh but the gap between established top 5 team and Armagh who haven't played division 1 football for 8 years is clear to see today.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

bennydorano

A good start & playing with the wind were essential, confidence punctured after 10 minutes and embarrassing since. Half a dozen players short of a top class team. Ryan Kennedy again looking solid about the only positive I can see. McGeeney's position will surely come under scrutiny again.

Itchy

Quote from: Blowitupref on November 14, 2020, 02:45:10 PM
Men against boys..

A bit harsh but the gap between established top 5 team and Armagh who haven't played division 1 football for 8 years is clear to see today.

Armagh are muck this yr as opposed to when? They got promoted to Div1 and are up against a genuine AI Contender here today. If they had a good manager they could improve another bit. But they are a good team

tonto1888

Men against boys..

Of you meant at the minute you wrote that then hard to disagree. Overall we have made progress this last year or two. We are a long way off the likes of the Donegal's and Dublins. This game shows us just how far and how much work we need to do.