Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Are Holmes and Peter Donnelly confirmed in the backroom team?

As far as I'm aware Matthew Walsh and Mark Kavanagh are the only players who started the 2015 U21 final who have yet to play at senior level for Tyrone, think the rest have all played McKenna, League or Championship for Tyrone at some point.

Think Walsh would definitely be worth a callup with his performances for Dungannon this year.

Interesting times ahead in any case.

If the likes of Brennan, McAliskey etc are coming back into the fold then it's hard to see how they can keep all the likes of McCurry, Bradley, Canavan, McAliskey and Brennan happy with game time. There's going to be form players and the other guys are going to just have to work hard and be patient.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

redhandloo

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on November 26, 2020, 09:52:29 AM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on November 25, 2020, 10:05:35 PM
Mickey Donnelly was in the running? ;D The man is dying to be a county manager ;D applied for the derry job last year then applied for the tyrone job weeks after becoming Ardboe manager. He has no shame

He has a strong CV
An Ulster minor and U20 with two counites
Senior championship with Mayobridge
Mac Rory & Hogan Cups

in my view its strong than Dooher and Logans. Your comment sounds personal rather based on fact.Nominated does not mean you applied, its means a club put your name forward.

+1 KYMI
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

southtyronegael

I'm very happy with the new management team and wish them the very best of luck. Should unite the county and help us move forward. Can't wait to start attending games again when covid pisses off. Any word on sponsors for next year?

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 26, 2020, 12:21:23 PM
I'm very happy with the new management team and wish them the very best of luck. Should unite the county and help us move forward. Can't wait to start attending games again when covid pisses off. Any word on sponsors for next year?

Starting to like you STG.....

on the sideline

So who all is involved in the back room team? Obviously Logan and Dooher, then Collie Holmes.

Who else? Ryan Daly or Joe McMahon?

Anyone else?

Eire90

so how much money will new tyrone manager  be getting

bigtogs

Quote from: Eire90 on November 26, 2020, 02:48:29 PM
so how much money will new tyrone manager  be getting
[/quote

How much did the last one get?

Tyrone95

Who done the training the time Logan and Dooher had the u21s?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Tyrone95 on November 26, 2020, 03:59:45 PM
Who done the training the time Logan and Dooher had the u21s?

Lorcan Martin

hoopdreams

Lorcan did the S&C , wasn't the trainer

Angelo

Quote from: hoopdreams on November 26, 2020, 04:33:39 PM
Lorcan did the S&C , wasn't the trainer

Would Peter Donnelly not have been involved for the S&C?

LeoMc

Quote from: Angelo on November 26, 2020, 11:20:45 AM
Are Holmes and Peter Donnelly confirmed in the backroom team?

As far as I'm aware Matthew Walsh and Mark Kavanagh are the only players who started the 2015 U21 final who have yet to play at senior level for Tyrone, think the rest have all played McKenna, League or Championship for Tyrone at some point.

Think Walsh would definitely be worth a callup with his performances for Dungannon this year.

Interesting times ahead in any case.

If the likes of Brennan, McAliskey etc are coming back into the fold then it's hard to see how they can keep all the likes of McCurry, Bradley, Canavan, McAliskey and Brennan happy with game time. There's going to be form players and the other guys are going to just have to work hard and be patient.

Based on his championship performances against Donnelly and Harte I would have him in there

southtyronegael

Great to see Logan and dooher interviewed on rte! Starting on a very positive note.

Angelo

Disappointing to see Logan and Dooher giving those RTE bastards the time of day.

lenny

Quote from: Angelo on November 27, 2020, 05:01:02 PM
Disappointing to see Logan and Dooher giving those RTE bastards the time of day.

😂 😂, you're just like trump re the us election. Give it up, that battle is over. There's a new sheriff in town.