David Grusch UFO whistleblower claims

Started by jcpen, July 27, 2023, 05:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

This is one of my 3 usernames.

balladmaker

I find Grusch a little strange ... all of his testimony is based on information told to him by others, so nothing appears to be first hand witnessed by Grusch himself, which is a little strange since he had highest level clearance to some of the US's top secrets.  A lot of his answers yesterday were that he couldn't speak about them in an open forum.

Also, the US commentators use the line 'The American people deserve to know' ... why is this such a US issue, why is it centralised in the US or off US coastlines.  Why is all footage so grainy, do they not do 4k over there or what.  You'd think if we were being visited by Aliens and their tech, this is pretty fundamental to all humanity and not just our friends in the US.

If the US really do have crashed Alien vehicles, non-human species in some of the vehicles, as claimed by Grusch, why the hell are NASA spending gazillions in looking for microbial life on other planets and moons of other planets.  Something not right about that.

Are we alone in the universe?  I'd say most definitely not.  Are we being visited by Alien tech right now?  I'd say no, the answer could be a lot closer to home e.g. China.

Milltown Row2

Do you not think after all this time we'd all know? Have better images, clearer sightings?

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

I find it difficult to believe that Hugely advanced beings could fly from distant stars, through vast space and time to visit our little planet and when they get here they f**king crash!

trailer

Quote from: Itchy on July 27, 2023, 10:35:48 PM
I find it difficult to believe that Hugely advanced beings could fly from distant stars, through vast space and time to visit our little planet and when they get here they f**king crash!

I find it amazing how these sighting are almost exclusively confined to the USA.
c***ts are f**king mental.

Taylor

Quote from: trailer on July 28, 2023, 09:34:41 AM

I find it amazing how these sighting are almost exclusively confined to the USA.

There does seem to be an unhealthy amount of 'sightings' in the US comparative to the rest of the world

mouview

Quote from: Taylor on July 28, 2023, 09:56:55 AM

There does seem to be an unhealthy amount of 'sightings' in the US comparative to the rest of the world

And around Boyle in Roscommon. Something to do with the metallic compass of the earth around there apparently.

RedHand88

Ariel School incident, Zimbabwe.

Google it 👀

Itchy

Children saw the virgin Mary in a field at knock too amongst other places.

RedHand88

They aren't though. They're global.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 28, 2023, 12:55:09 PM

If they are so global how come I haven't seen any? Have you?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 28, 2023, 01:14:51 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on July 28, 2023, 12:55:09 PM

If they are so global how come I haven't seen any? Have you?

I have once yes. Years ago.

weareros

Quote from: mouview on July 28, 2023, 10:28:28 AM
Quote from: Taylor on July 28, 2023, 09:56:55 AM

And around Boyle in Roscommon. Something to do with the metallic compass of the earth around there apparently.

Always a lot around Boyle. Never saw one myself but Uncle told me his whole farm was lit up one night with one.