A. Hardy & Sons - Licensed Vintners, No underage gobshites please!

Started by Billys Boots, February 10, 2009, 10:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

sure go for it rois , give us a whiskey to Kill the pain there billy , Lovely Day outside isn't it Rois , sit down there good girl i won't be long cutting your locks off, where are you going on your holidays this year
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

muppet

Watch your back Deel, Treasurer was carrying a hatchet earlier and I heard her say something about startin' up a chainsaw.

She didn't like seeing you talking to Rois.
MWWSI 2017

Rois

You've obviously got that ponytail looked after in a women's hairdressers before Deel, with that chat. 

You're not touching my blonde locks let me tell ye. 

the Deel Rover

i did indeed Rois its a long story myself and muppett were on the tear one thursday we had just collected the Dole and i had just finished a nixer, anyway Muppett says come with me and he brings me to this "salon" he was having a sack crack and  back done now i'm from the country so i didn't know what the fcuk he was on about so while i was waiting i got the auld gruaig cut . That colour suits ya anyways Rois another pint there Billy
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

lfdown2

jaysus willie she's got quiet, see thon place up the road isnt doing a big trade either....throw me on a pint im sure they'll be back.

hows yerself anyroads, much work on?what about this oul recession...

Puckoon

I suppose it will be standing room only on Sunday at communion time?

muppet

Ah Puckoon, I remember you from the BallyKnockballsmore Junior D team. Water carrier wasn't it?

Did you get the leg sewn back on? You'd hardly notice.
MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

First assistant to the water carrier now that you mention it.

Yer as sober as the last day I saw ye.

muppet

Quote from: Puckoon on February 11, 2009, 06:25:39 PM
First assistant to the water carrier now that you mention it.

Yer as sober as the last day I saw ye.

Not to bad thanks, early night for me tonight. Help me pull out that auld matress, there a good lad.
MWWSI 2017

DoYerJob Linesman

17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

Rois

Just in from the pictures there, it's a brave distance from the picture house to here.  Jameson and water le do thoill.

milltown row

kids in bed, thought i'd nip in for the final part of the irish game and watch the rest of the Spanish game. on me holidays.  pint of Carslberg and a wee hot whiskey to take away the cold

Rois

You've no chance of either soccer or Carlsberg in here Milltown.  Just warning you before Billy shouts at you.  I'd change that lager to a Guinness pretty quick.

muppet

Quote from: milltown row on February 11, 2009, 09:35:11 PM
kids in bed, thought i'd nip in for the final part of the irish game and watch the rest of the Spanish game. on me holidays.  pint of Carslberg and a wee hot whiskey to take away the cold

We don't have a telly and you're standing on my bed.
MWWSI 2017

Treasurer

Quote from: milltown row on February 11, 2009, 09:35:11 PM

A hot whiskey, there's an idea for real when I get home