A. Hardy & Sons - Licensed Vintners, No underage gobshites please!

Started by Billys Boots, February 10, 2009, 10:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Billys Boots on February 10, 2009, 01:25:39 PM
I see you didn't pick a player from each county yet bc - get a move on there, good man.

I was looking at the Longford 'picks' - there seems to have been a light-hearted approach to Longford, with (what looks like) a majority going for Gravity's Greatest Friend.  No mention of Rocky Tierney yet either.

I had him in first, but changed hi to the player with the coolest name, well coolest first name anyway ;)

Billys Boots

Quote from: Declan on February 10, 2009, 01:49:14 PM
Jaysus Billy will we ever get dem pipes cleaned this pint is wodious

They're all fermentation products in your glass Declan - do you want another one or not?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

magpie seanie

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 10, 2009, 01:54:51 PM
Quote from: Billys Boots on February 10, 2009, 01:25:39 PM
I see you didn't pick a player from each county yet bc - get a move on there, good man.

I was looking at the Longford 'picks' - there seems to have been a light-hearted approach to Longford, with (what looks like) a majority going for Gravity's Greatest Friend.  No mention of Rocky Tierney yet either.

I had him in first, but changed hi to the player with the coolest name, well coolest first name anyway ;)

Just did mine there and honestly wasn't copying. Only one contender for Longford for me as well! Hope ya don't throw me out the slops for the BB's. Just changed back from wearing the pampers after the last time.

Declan

Quotedo you want another one or not?

are sure go on - Might as well stay for another one as the mammy is out this evening and there's no spuds on

Billys Boots

Any more disrespect for Longford and you'll be needing more effective measures than pampers. 

Shamrock Shore

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Gabriel_Hurl

Any room for a blow-in from the other side of the big pond?

I'll have one of those black and tans please

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 10, 2009, 02:22:02 PM
Any room for a blow-in from the other side of the big pond?

I'll have one of those black and tans please

Make yourself at home its a pity you mentioned the black and tans you will have hardy singing rebel songs all night long.  Lie down spot or rover or whatever your name is . Where's Hardy ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Rois

Just took delivery of a box of Tayto crisps (nice surprise after a horrible morning).  I know there's no crisps, but does that apply to a box of free ones direct from Tayto Castle?  Pickled onion prob don't go so well with stout but sure I'll leave them on top of the bar and you can help yourselves.  Still don't want to to talk to anyone so I'll be staying upstairs.

Treasurer

Tonto

Excuse me for dropping ion, lads, but just to let you know the peelers are at the top of the street and I think they're keeping an eye for drink-drivers.

Anyway, I'll have a pint of the one we call our own.

Billys Boots

Share out the crisps outside there girls - it's holy hour anyway, and I have to see a man about something.

It's a good likeness (to Shamrock Shore) Muppet.

kumquat

Quote from: D4S on February 10, 2009, 01:53:59 PM
How's it goin here lads...just passing through the village was wondering could I use your bogs?

no pissers allowed, ya may buy a pint of black & white stout!!!!
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

D4S

Quote from: kumquat on February 10, 2009, 03:16:11 PM
Quote from: D4S on February 10, 2009, 01:53:59 PM
How's it goin here lads...just passing through the village was wondering could I use your bogs?

no pissers allowed, ya may buy a pint of black & white stout!!!!

Ah rite....Jesus that's mighty stout I might stay for another, the wife will be alright out in the car I left the windows up!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.