A. Hardy & Sons - Licensed Vintners, No underage gobshites please!

Started by Billys Boots, February 10, 2009, 10:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

A small one and a pint there Billy. Not one of them could ones you'd need a pair of gloves to handle, now.

You don't mind the dog? He's a bit wet but I got him to give himself a good shake before we came in. 

brokencrossbar1

Let him try to dry himself beside me at the "fire" hardy!  It might improve the smell over here!!

the Deel Rover

Fecking right you did hardy jesus the dog has me drowned ,were you at the hurling the weekend to watch the langers ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: the Deel Rover on February 10, 2009, 11:33:01 AM
Fecking right you did hardy jesus the dog has me drowned ,were you at the hurling the weekend to watch the langers ?

More likely that Hardy was one of the 12,00(ahem) who turned out in solidarity with their hurling brothers in the march up Patrick Street to hear Brian Corcoran stick his oar where it wasn't needed!

the Deel Rover

hey bCB1 whos's the Lad with the Funny accent at the end of the bar wearing a Derry Shirt
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Billys Boots

No need to be insulting Hardy, there hasn't been a refrigerant in this premises since the day it was built.  Milk for the tae is it missus?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

stephenite

Used to be grand in here till ye let the Crossmolina crowd in the door.

the Deel Rover

Ah would ya feck off stephenite  just because ye won 12 or 13 championships in a row ye city clickers haven't got over the fact that we were the 1st shower to bring Andy into mayo, now cut out that shite and buy us a drink
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Hardy

Sit down Spot! I know, yeh, but I've smelt worse.

I was in me arse at the "march". If I hadda been in Cork for the weekend I probably would have gone to the hurlin alright, just to show a bit of support for lads that are willing to play.

Anyone see the weather?

stephenite

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: the Deel Rover on February 10, 2009, 11:38:04 AM
hey bCB1 whos's the Lad with the Funny accent at the end of the bar wearing a Derry Shirt

I'm not sure, is that the baldy one from Dungiven, Lynchie?

Never mind the Ballina man.  They never got over their "shit the togs" performance in 1999, don't worry about their 13 in a row, we'll take it off them completely this year.  Us Cross boys stick together ;D

Billys Boots

You're a bit young Stephenite, so have a bit a manners and ye'll be let stay.  Bring Hardy's mutt out the back will ye?  

(whisper) Don't know who the lad in the Derry jersey is - might be one of the O'Neills.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

the Deel Rover

A Cidona you must be joking i haven't see stephenite since he went to oz give us a double brandy and coke Billy anyway stephenite how will mayo do this year ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Rois

Could you stick another whiskey in there, top her up with hot water though, it's a bit cold.  I know it's early but I've had bad morning at work, plus the car's been written off.  I'll just head upstairs and sit there on my own for a while.  And thank God I'm from Tyrone and not Cork.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Billys Boots on February 10, 2009, 11:50:32 AM
You're a bit young Stephenite, so have a bit a manners and ye'll be let stay.  Bring Hardy's mutt out the back will ye?  

(whisper) Don't know who the lad in the Derry jersey is - might be one of the O'Neills.

good man Billy that will put the young cub in his place . you know these young lads these , i'll tell you one thing when the have harrowed as much as we have ploughed let them talk to us
Crossmolina Deel Rovers