A. Hardy & Sons - Licensed Vintners, No underage gobshites please!

Started by Billys Boots, February 10, 2009, 10:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billys Boots

No crisps, it disturbs the natural order of things.  Smokers, blow it up the chimney.

Attendance officer will be along shortly gossuns, they may be able to help you understand how to use the condoms - yes, I know you know how to blow them up.  Run along now, or I call yer mammies.

No McArdles - we're not anti-Smithwick.  
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

the Deel Rover

was the old gaa pub closed down sure twas only a matter of time they had turned it into a polish bar and all those lads have gone back home now, anyway give us a pint of plain and a packet of smokey bacon any one got the racing post
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Drumanee 1

Quote from: cavan4ever on February 10, 2009, 10:54:42 AM
Can i get change for the Jukebox

a way tae f**k,gone down too that sh*t hole on the corner if ye want to listen to that banging match,young wans ::)

full back

Turn that wireless up in the corner, I want to hear this race

Billys Boots

I'll not say it again - there's no feckin crisps.  If ye want the like of that Deel Rover, go on up to the Dolphin.  ;)

The only music here is that emanating from the arse of crossbar, over there at the fire.

SidelineKick

Hard to beat having to go to the weemens toilet to do a shite cos there's no cubicle in the mens.

No bog roll eh? You lads finished with that Racing Post?  :-\
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Quote from: Billys Boots on February 10, 2009, 11:04:12 AM
I'll not say it again - there's no feckin crisps.  If ye want the like of that Deel Rover, go on up to the Dolphin.  ;)

The only music here is that emanating from the arse of crossbar, over there at the fire.

I dont want music FFS, I want to hear this race
Jumped up f**king landlords >:(

the Deel Rover

take it easy billy i can live with out the smokey bacon , anyway the Dolphin is closed, horse on another pint and hang sadwich i'm fecking starving sure i haven't had a bite to eat since i entered these premises yesterday evening . Are the Guards gone yet  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The GAA

Drumanee 1

ah jesus billy look at the cut of that glass,would you give me a clean glass

Rois

No women then - even half sensible ones who would drink a whiskey and water?

brokencrossbar1

No McArdles???????  And then you add insult to injury making fun of my irritable bowel???  I can't help it if I have a dodgy hole :'(  Have ye any Ale or am I going to have to have stout and really stink yiz out :P

BTW, I won't be lighting any farts with thon excuse for a fire, I have a dose of the cauld, a large Powers will warm me up.

No women, not even to clean the toilets!!!

Billys Boots

Ah go on Rois, I'm getting soft - go on up to the sitting room.  There'll be no Babycham, or any of that oul shite though.

Anyhow lads, what do ye make of them feckin Langer upstarts, heh?