Oscars

Started by DuffleKing, February 25, 2013, 01:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuffleKing

Where could a body see the Oscars if you didn't have sky movies?

DuffleKing

12 Months on same question...

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Apparently so

Boring

Half these hoors have to be off their head on coke - do something entertaining or stupid ffs. Stop spouting a lot of pish

Apparently so

This is dreadful. Boring bastards

Must go to bed

laoislad

I'd say he will be found not guilty.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Nally Stand

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:13:04 AM »
Quote from: Apparently so on March 03, 2014, 01:13:04 AM
Boring...do something entertaining or stupid ffs.

« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:14:47 AM  »
Quote from: Apparently so on March 03, 2014, 02:14:47 AM
This is dreadful. Boring b**tards

Must go to bed

You gave it a good lash anyway.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

lawnseed

Blah blah world peace.. Blah blah slavery blah blah womens rights...

These luvvie hoors talk some shite when they get up on that stage but what would you say? Youve got two minutes of world attention.. What do you say?
So your involve in a movie.. any role you could be making coffee or as I was an extra in a tommy cruise film and you win or are asked to accept an oscar award.. What do you say?
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Hardy

Matthew McConaughey - what a dose.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Hardy on March 03, 2014, 11:29:40 PM
His speech was chronic. Most people in that hall is a dose.

easytiger95

Just when you get around to liking McConaughey again, he comes out with that speech. Knucklehead.

Thought Leto's speech was heartfelt, was happy for Nyongo, she came across very well. Could take it or leave it for Cate Blanchett, thought Cuaron was funny and McQueen was very nervous - but it just shows you, even a filmmaker as uncompromising as him gets caught up in the Oscars buzz. And poor old Barkhad Arkabi from Captain Roberts - the sommelier joke was poor and you knew from where they had him sitting there was no way he was getting near that stage all night.

Degeneres was good, but even when the audience were participating, trying to show us what good, ordinary sports they are, they still came across as living on another planet. Hooray for Hollywood!

lawnseed

Thank god.. Thank Ala..this recognition of my work is very gratifying. It has changed my life and made me the person I am and I'm so grateful (sob). While making this board there are alot of guys who need thanks and recognition for their valuable contributions. While there are too many to mention I like to mention Muppet in our caption dept and tony baloney in career guidance. Also Mayo in foreign affairs and Rossie in our wood for the trees dept. Nally and glens in our politics division for their astute analysis and continued patience. Also laoislad in our ladies affairs..juice for sports results..hardy in our critique dept. And how could I not mention maguire in our typo dept he says nothing but works hard spotting those little spelling mistakes and delights in pointing them out trying not to touch himself he gets so exited. His interest in paleontology and politics are a reminder of the fossils that still plague our country thankyou maguire.

Up yours gimp chucky!!
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Harold Disgracey

Enjoyed Benedict Cumberbatch photobombing U2.

Syferus

Quote from: Hardy on March 03, 2014, 11:29:40 PM

Incredible actor.