Are the Cats a sure bet for the All Ireland SHC again this year?

Started by patd, May 08, 2012, 10:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patd

Are the Cats a sure bet for the All Ireland again this year? Have your say on www.gaafantasyleague.com.
Support a good cause and win some prizes ;D

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

orangeman

Premier Emperor

Not a chance.
They've made the crucial mistake of peaking to early!

orangeman

Big blow - 

The injury sustained by Kilkenny's Michael Fennelly in the League final win over Cork is more serious than was first thought.

The midfielder met with surgeon Tadhg O'Sullivan on Tuesday who confirmed that Fennelly had fractured a bone in his foot and suffered ligament damage.

The player will receive further medical consultation this week, but he looks set to be out of action for at least ten weeks.

AZOffaly

He'll miss the Leinster Championship. I'm sure he'll be grand for August.

johnneycool

Quote from: Premier Emperor on May 09, 2012, 01:20:46 PM
Not a chance.
They've made the crucial mistake of peaking to early!

Not so sure, There's seems to be one hell of a fight for starting places on that team as there's probably half a dozen places up for grabs, that'll keep things interesting in the camp as well as being able to ease off through the Leinster campaign and be ready for the knock out stages in early August.

Declan Ryan has more to worry about IMO.

Premier Emperor

There has rarely been more than a couple of pucks, or a piece of woeful refereeing between Kilkenny and Tipperary this past 3 years.
I wouldn't go handing Kilkenny any cups just yet before we see how the championship plays out.

Tipp might have some work to do, but two years we lost to Cork by 10 points in the Munster championship and turned it around to win the All Ireland.

AZOffaly

Two years ago you had Lar Corbett, Seamie Callanan and Shane McGrath firing on all cylinders. Without the first two, it's hard to see Tipp getting enough goals.

patd

What about the Galway buoys, Canning seems to be getting back his form, maybe they can catch KK in Leinster but still cannot see anyone beating KK once it comes to the real stuff in Aug/Sept