Armagh v Galway AIQF

Started by tonto1888, June 13, 2022, 03:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire90

foreign sport but they worshipped a foreign religion

Halfquarter

There might be an All Ireland in this Galway team, good forwards , becoming battle hardened

RedHand88

Quote from: greatpoint on June 26, 2022, 04:55:20 PM
Armagh always seem to let themselves down.

Is it an Armagh thing or a McGeeney thing?

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on June 26, 2022, 04:57:55 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 26, 2022, 04:54:25 PM
Its prob been said earlier (not readin back 10pgs at this stage lol) but what about next score wins?! Imagine the tension while that plays out
Probably could have worked today but it'd be a hoor if you were the team playing into a hurricane.

True tbh

Loughshore2022

I think they should ban Galway this year and just let Derry through to the final.

greatpoint

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 26, 2022, 05:04:10 PM

I dunno at this stage, there's nonsense behaviour in every game they're involved in.

nrico2006

Lazy by the GAA regarding penalties, simply copying the deciding method from another sport, a method that is outdated aswell. Could have thought outside the box and came up with a method closer related to the way the game is played.

I wanted Armagh to win, but they benefited from getting the full 15 for extra time. Surely these kind of rules need changed as a team is only temporarily punished for a red card.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

GJL

Quote from: smort on June 26, 2022, 04:48:38 PM
5, if not 6, teams could win ulster next year

Armagh could be missing a few for the first round after the investigation of todays shenanigans.

Wildweasel74

They could had 2 red cards to be honest with Morgan hit on Walsh.

Turf

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 26, 2022, 05:04:10 PM

It's a Nordie thing.
Delighted Galway won.

bennydorano

A hard one to take for Armagh but could ultimately be the making of both teams. Galway could power on this year and when the dust settles Armagh will have a superb starting point for next year. There were lads coming on in normal time there I'd never heard tell of, so we really were stretched thin. I hope the full management team recommit. It'll be another 50/50 match in the semi.

A good weekend for Galway (& Tyrone ones by the looks of it).

Walter Cronc

Did Comer strike?? Surely whoever got men in headlock will get a ban.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Walter Cronc on June 26, 2022, 05:25:01 PM
Did Comer strike?? Surely whoever got men in headlock will get a ban.
Nothing to see here. Clean slates.

nrico2006

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on June 26, 2022, 05:25:06 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on June 26, 2022, 05:17:55 PM
Lazy by the GAA regarding penalties, simply copying the deciding method from another sport, a method that is outdated aswell. Could have thought outside the box and came up with a method closer related to the way the game is played.

Like?
Most consecutive hand passes?

Penalties are very much a part of Gaelic football.

Penalty shoot-outs aren't though.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

red hander