This
Quote from: seafoid on June 24, 2022, 04:59:57 PM
Surely Geezer is a liability for Armagh
And this
Quote from: seafoid on June 24, 2022, 01:53:17 PM
Armagh are a force of social contagion
From the poster who writes this
Quote from: seafoid on June 22, 2022, 09:34:11 AM
If the match was decided on the basis of GAAboard posts, Armagh would be unbackable.
Is this an educational standards issue?

illdecide

Apparently the Portadown bonfire was lit prematurely on them last night or the night before and a few Portydown ones have been saying "I hope the Armagh fans enjoy their game" whatever they mean from that. If any of you from North Armagh are going to the game keep flags etc from your cars until you pass thru that Cesspit and alos be careful on the trains too that they don't pelt the trains with stones etc...I'm on the train myself but have the car on standby just in case...

2022 and the fact i'm typing this sh1t is unbelievable
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

David McKeown

This is too close to call me for me. Armagh have played 12 matches against Division 1 sides (as they were at the start of the year) and I think Galway have played 2. Will that make a difference? Will the 4 week break help or hinder Galway?   Who knows. I think the issue might be Armaghs consistency or lack thereof.  At times they have looked brilliant this year but at others they've looked really ordinary. They will need something closer to the former this weekend.  Anything can happen this weekend and it like the rest of the season before reminds me of why I love our games. I just wish we had a whole summer of this to look forward to.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

seafoid

Quote from: LCohen on June 24, 2022, 05:43:04 PM
This
And this
If the match was decided on the basis of GAAboard posts, Armagh would be unbackable.
Geezer was manager of Kildare in 2011 when they lost to Donegal.
https://youtu.be/xKZNP5Qrnfc
Donegal went on to win the all Ireland the following year.
There is great excitement in Armagh this year after years of mediocrity. I honestly do think Geezer is a weakness. Maybe he won't be exposed at this level.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Blowitupref

Quote from: seafoid on June 24, 2022, 08:12:24 PM
Quote from: LCohen on June 24, 2022, 05:43:04 PM
This
And this
Geezer was manager of Kildare in 2011 when they lost to Donegal.
https://youtu.be/xKZNP5Qrnfc
Donegal went on to win the all Ireland the following year.
There is great excitement in Armagh this year after years of mediocrity. I honestly do think Geezer is a weakness. Maybe he won't be exposed at this level.

Were you expecting Kildare to win the All Ireland back then? from what i remember Kieran McGeeney got the best out of that Kildare team and lost a few closely contested battles including that one you have linked.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Galway unchanged team published.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

OrchardOrange

I'm worried. We always shit the togs in Croker. Hope I'm wrong. AFS2022!

armaghniac

Quote from: OrchardOrange on June 24, 2022, 10:36:23 PM

Are you from Galway. Armagh's last game in Croker in January was actually rather good.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

OrchardOrange

Quote from: armaghniac on June 24, 2022, 10:52:01 PM
Quote from: OrchardOrange on June 24, 2022, 10:36:23 PM

Are you from Galway. Armagh's last game in Croker in January was actually rather good.

Yep. Great league performance. Hope that stands to us.

balladmaker

Quote from: illdecide on June 24, 2022, 07:16:15 PM
Apparently the Portadown bonfire was lit prematurely on them last night or the night before and a few Portydown ones have been saying "I hope the Armagh fans enjoy their game" whatever they mean from that. If any of you from North Armagh are going to the game keep flags etc from your cars until you pass thru that Cesspit and alos be careful on the trains too that they don't pelt the trains with stones etc...I'm on the train myself but have the car on standby just in case...

2022 and the fact i'm typing this sh1t is unbelievable

I just hope rumours of planned disruption to the train line are only just that and don't come to pass.  As you say, I've the car in standby as well at the first sign of any bother, but hopefully not.  Shouldn't even be a conversation to be had in 2022.

Milltown Row2

Sorta coming away from my previous predictions.. Galway must be loving the hype Armagh are getting..

If Armagh were playing Mayo as Connaught champions would they be as confident?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 25, 2022, 12:18:51 PM
Sorta coming away from my previous predictions.. Galway must be loving the hype Armagh are getting..

No. Mayo are proven performers in Croke Park. Galway, like Armagh, haven't been in Croke Park that much. Armagh is just glad to be there, which does not show any lack of regard for Galway.

Milltown Row2

Galway have won an All Ireland Mayo haven't in the past decades..

Joyce will have set them up rightly might back the draw on this
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 25, 2022, 12:18:51 PM

They would be.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 25, 2022, 01:20:06 PM
Galway have won an All Ireland Mayo haven't in the past decades..

Armagh have won an All Ireland after Galway, so I am not sure that is a convincing difference.