Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

I see Fabregas is in the frame for starting the post match pushing and shoving interlude... hardly a big shock.

John Terrys Instagram post from this morning is just embarrassing too #notonmyshift

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE7zETPCgy2/?taken-by=johnterry.26

screenexile

Quote from: Boycey on May 03, 2016, 05:01:49 PM
I see Fabregas is in the frame for starting the post match pushing and shoving interlude... hardly a big shock.

John Terrys Instagram post from this morning is just embarrassing too #notonmyshift

Nonsense... others saying Costa bit somebody as well. Tottenham bottled it against WBA and again last night best for them if they kept their mouth shut and try again next season.

I think had they won the last 2 games they would be champions but such is life!!

laoislad

I'm not sure which is sadder. John Terry's hashtag or someone following John Terry on instagram.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Nigel White

Quote from: laoislad on May 02, 2016, 10:25:45 PM
;D

Are these from Stevie G after he played against Chelsea a couple of years back

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Nigel White on May 03, 2016, 06:46:14 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 02, 2016, 10:25:45 PM
;D

Are these from Stevie G after he played against Chelsea a couple of years back
Zinger. Any more material from 2014?

gawa316

The 'tackles' in that game were akin to something out of the Fermanagh & Western!

Boycey

Quote from: screenexile on May 03, 2016, 05:14:56 PM
Quote from: Boycey on May 03, 2016, 05:01:49 PM

Nonsense... others saying Costa bit somebody as well. Tottenham bottled it against WBA and again last night best for them if they kept their mouth shut and try again next season.

I think had they won the last 2 games they would be champions but such is life!!

It'd also be best if Chelsea remembered they're about to finish 9th and stop giving it Billy big bollocks cause they stopped Spurs from winning it... #notonmyshift 

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: laoislad on May 03, 2016, 06:16:56 AM
Quote from: J70 on May 03, 2016, 02:28:37 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 03, 2016, 01:30:25 AM
Quote from: J70 on May 03, 2016, 01:26:06 AM
Quote from: Windmill abu on May 02, 2016, 11:52:33 PM
THFC THNC

Toothenham Hotspur No Class.

Poor losers

You'd have to wonder how much mouthing and gloating the Chelsea lads were doing however.

Its hard to keep your composure in that type of situation, especially when you're that young.

Doesn't excuse it, and they should have to take their punishment, but its understandable.

Ha ha

What a load of balls. Spurs with 9 bookings, lucky to escape 4 red cards but Chelsea guilty of 'winding them up'.

Ha ha.

What's "balls" about it?

Where did I excuse the behaviour of the Spurs players?
Norf is a sensitive soul when it comes to Chelsea.
Funny how he's been absent most of the season, he was a regular poster on the Chelsea thread when they won the League last season.I'll guess he'll be back next season if they start winning again. :D

J70- Your load of balls was the part where you made an assumption that Chelsea players were mouthing and goading. Spurs put on one of the most ill disciplined performances in Premier League history, but it has to be Chelsea's fault. Ridiculous.

laoislad- I never bother posting much about the 'saccer' anymore, and I doubt I posted more than once or twice in our last league winning year on there. The reason is best summed up over the last 24 hours. Chelsea play well, involved in a great game, and show good discipline to not get dragged down to Spurs' level, but people find it Chelsea's fault! Ridonculous!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tiempo

A whiff of St Totteringhams Day about this...

Tony Baloney

Captain Obvious

Ten man and already relegated Newcastle leading Totteringham 3-1  :o

Tony Baloney