Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 06, 2020, 06:00:34 PM
Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on June 06, 2020, 05:57:57 PM
Some absolute nonsense being spouted on here....

Looks like a few people need to look at the Schools their children attend....

The school my kids attend have done a brilliant job advising and teaching online....brilliant in fact....

Its not their job to babysit them through the pandemic.....that's my responsibility....

So far and maybe not ideal (as I have worked non stop through it all.....not a teacher by the way)...we've managed.....including teaching the kids out of hours and at the weekend...

Challenging? Yes....but that's what a parent is there for...and I am more than happy to do so instead of teacher bashing...

Are your kids in the North or South?

North

trailer

Quote from: ONeill on June 06, 2020, 06:03:47 PM
Quote from: trailer on June 06, 2020, 05:37:24 PM
LOL. Well teachers should stay away from Gym classes, and shops and coffee takeaway places. All the gaffs that I have met teachers over this past few weeks. It's laughable, it really is.
A child's education is paramount. It is the very definition of key work.

Saw 2 teachers in an off-licence at midday yesterday and it looked like they weren't long out of bed.

LOL

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: trailer on June 06, 2020, 06:04:04 PM

The school my kids attend have done a brilliant job advising and teaching online....brilliant in fact....

Its not their job to babysit them through the pandemic.....that's my responsibility....

So far and maybe not ideal (as I have worked non stop through it all.....not a teacher by the way)...we've managed.....including teaching the kids out of hours and at the weekend...

Challenging? Yes....but that's what a parent is there for...and I am more than happy to do so instead of teacher bashing...

That is definitely not my experience. And besides there is no risk in teaching children with regards to Coronavirus, unless you are over 70 and live in a nursing home.

You need to take it up directly with the school then....

JimStynes

That is definitely not my experience. And besides there is no risk in teaching children with regards to Coronavirus, unless you are over 70 and live in a nursing home.

Your child is 2. So it's definitely not going to be your experience.

trailer

Quote from: JimStynes on June 06, 2020, 06:09:57 PM

Your child is 2. So it's definitely not going to be your experience.

Good man Jim. Comprehension not a strong suit of yours.

STREET FIGHTER

And furthermore....

I cannot wait for the school to be opened again as I have developed a massive realisation how difficult teaching is...

Cannot wait in fact!

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: hardstation on June 06, 2020, 06:19:24 PM
Great posts. Great in fact!

I've sat back and watched it on here for a while too be fair....but it really started to bug me....

It's about taking a bit of responsibility FFS....instead of coming on here talking absolute manure...

My kids....my responsibility....end off

We actually find it hard keeping up with the tasks sent out by the teachers on a Sunday evening.....but I tell you what....heaven and earth...by the following Friday we have all the work done and uploaded....

You think in 10 years time I'll look back and blame the CV19 or teachers for the development of my kids? Will I fcuk....that's my job and I'll make sure one way or another they are not behind....

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: ONeill on June 06, 2020, 06:03:47 PM
LOL. Well teachers should stay away from Gym classes, and shops and coffee takeaway places. All the gaffs that I have met teachers over this past few weeks. It's laughable, it really is.

Saw 2 teachers in an off-licence at midday yesterday and it looked like they weren't long out of bed.

Yeah....likely buying Stella too...those lousy teachers....

tbrick18

The lives of children,teachers,childminders and extended families are more important than pleasing you.
Dry your eyes and just accept that most people put the health and wellbeing of all people above the urgency some people have to get their children educated.
The children will still get educated, there is only a pause for some really well known reasons.

tbrick18

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on June 06, 2020, 06:27:18 PM

I've sat back and watched it on here for a while too be fair....but it really started to bug me....

It's about taking a bit of responsibility FFS....instead of coming on here talking absolute manure...

We actually find it hard keeping up with the tasks sent out by the teachers on a Sunday evening.....but I tell you what....heaven and earth...by the following Friday we have all the work done and uploaded....

You think in 10 years time I'll look back and blame the CV19 or teachers for the development of my kids? Will I fcuk....that's my job and I'll make sure one way or another they are not behind....

Nail on the head.

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: tbrick18 on June 06, 2020, 06:31:50 PM

The lives of children,teachers,childminders and extended families are more important than pleasing you.
Dry your eyes and just accept that most people put the health and wellbeing of all people above the urgency some people have to get their children educated.
The children will still get educated, there is only a pause for some really well known reasons.

TBRICK exactly....

Some people will decide to take responsibility....some will not....

I choose responsibility......

trailer

Aren't you the f**king hero? What about parents who can't, either because they're working or because they don't have the academic ability? Single parents? maybe working in a low paid full time job? Your bullshit idyllic scenario is frankly nauseating.

trailer

Quote from: tbrick18 on June 06, 2020, 06:31:50 PM

But my wife's isn't? She must go to work, everyday, regardless? We're all in this together, remember?

tbrick18

Quote from: trailer on June 06, 2020, 06:35:45 PM

Aren't you the f**king hero? What about parents who can't, either because they're working or because they don't have the academic ability? Single parents? maybe working in a low paid full time job? Your bullshit idyllic scenario is frankly nauseating.

So teachers should bend over backwards and ignore all medical advice so that you in your very specific circumstances are accommodated?
In normal times this doesn't happen, why should it now? The fact is it's difficult for everyone no matter their circumstances. A teacher's job is like any job, they do what they are contracted to do and often much more.

You're not special. Stop acting like it should revolve around you.

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: trailer on June 06, 2020, 06:35:45 PM

Like most of your posts too date....absolute fckin rubbish...

Take some responsibility instead of picking easy targets...